This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Grogpower - Prog Vs. Power Homebrew

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by labarum, Jun 16, 2017.

1. labarum

labarum Cotton Candy Collector

Hey guys, not sure if this will get much views here, but it didnt seem official enough for the main forum. I have been bringing a few homebrews to the PPUSA afterparty over the years, and people have mostly enjoyed them :) This year, I got the stupid idea to make two different brews, and to have them "listen" to my playlists for the prog and power bands for this year separately. Basically, I just hooked speakers up to each fermenter and let them go. I did a how-to video of it with my son, because he loves youtube videos and wanted to be part of one.
    I still have to make some labels and witty names for the two drinks, so if you have some ideas, let me know.
    Yes, it is 12 minutes long, but most how-to videos are longer. The main idea is explained in the first couple of minutes though.
    Enjoy the video!

2. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

That was a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for posting.
    Not sure what to call them, but you'll get it right whatever you decide on.