This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Guitar Player's Thread

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Blindfold, Oct 16, 2006.

1. the phenom

the phenom Member

^^It had pretty good sustain if i remember right(to have those ripoffpups of emg)...and i dont remember what the pups were like but they werent the best. I rarely like superstrats that much so it was great. The neck feel was amazing. Something to compare to the higher MH models.

This is the Washburn CS 780
    [​IMG]

2. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

Cool, yeah the pups I don't expect to be good but an upgrade would remedy that situation. Hmmm, I'd still rather like a mahogany body guitar though :p but I cant have everything with my budget.

3. -Merrild-

-Merrild- Lord Kevin

oh no no no no..my ears are fucking bleeding..listen to it, do you think thats good ? NO
    start with something easier dude! ..alot easier, and then you progress and get better and better ..that way sucks I know, but it's the only way.

4. the phenom

the phenom Member

POSTJUMP^^No but its almost pro guitar still(with neckthrough and after the upgrading) :D My friend really liked the MH-200 with the floyd rose when he tested it. He said it played superb and if i remember its same as 250 but with the floyd rose(i tested MH-250 tho). He has played ALOT longer than me so i count his opinion in too so it was not silly nublet stuff. I liked the neck since it had a shape that was almost like jackson shape(flat at the back)

5. the phenom

the phenom Member

6. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

Still, I'm gonna see if I can grab an MH400NT for a cheap price anywhere, that would be perfect.

Yeah I've played a Spidervalve a couple times, they're pretty damn good. in built Meshuggah preset :kickass:

7. Pђoenix

Pђoenix Phagist Phanboy

8. Virtuoosi

Virtuoosi Member

9. the phenom

the phenom Member

YAY but the the candy color turns me off :lol:
    yeah that would be perfect. I know one guy who modded his MH-200 with schaller and EMG 85/60 and it sounded fricking sweet. But youre looking for a Fixed brigde so its pretty much cheaper then:D Really? ive always thought really bad of the spiders because i was unimpressed by them when i tried it out...it lacked the balls but bogner+v30s+all tube...that cant go so wrong anymore then! XD Ive always classed Spiders as equal to marshall MG which was really poor(not at first because i was a nublet but afterwards) but not they seem to have made a really great amp :Smokin:

10. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: omg your worse then i thought! how could you even think that you could play SNBN's solo? and make a video of it??? jesus dude. you need to restart pretty much JUST PLAY RHYTHM. you aren't even one of those kids who can speed pick fast but doesnt know how to play notes right :erk:. you look like your 12, im sure your all giddy about your mmv but get your head on straight dude. practice some rhythm stuff, i dont even think your ready for CoB rhythm yet.

yeah the spiders are the worst. meh idk about this new amp. i havnt played it but...who knows. but actually the flextone III was an amazing amp and i recommend it definetly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous L'Étranger

The Flextone II > Flextone III.

12. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

Line 6 was made for beginner guitar players that think they know everything and think that the spider series is the best thing ever. i cannot even start on how many people get line 6 amps and think they're amazing but they're really crap. seriously, it just sounds so...digital and weird to me.

13. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

Oh come on, that video of your playing you posting using photobucket ages ago was disgusting :lol:

14. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

dude at least you could fucking distinquish different notes. it was like he recorded the sound on guitar hero where you dont hit a note and just played it really loud

15. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

:lol: I spose you have a point.

Edit: after reading some reviews of the Washburn, I think I might actually get one. Seriously, I haven't seen anyone on the whole internet say a bad thing about the guitar, and it's tone is massively complimented.

16. Virtuoosi

Virtuoosi Member

Sorry for me making you "cry" :lol: But yeah, I just wanted to get comments/ tips, so I decided to post that one. Now I have enough potential to be up to practise the "slow" way, starting from the start slow first, bout to buy metronome also. And, I look like 12? :lol::lol: Don't you see my "goaté"?:lol:
    Oh and also, yeah I was pretty damn excited bout the guitar when I bought it.. I was more of the "omg alecksee" thing, didn't really try out much any other guitars then.. Atm I kinda regret it, but luckily it fitted my playing:lol: But yeah, I know that I'm playing bit over my skills, which makes me pick "deeper" from the strings, causing missing tones/sucky sound. But now on I'll know how to practise properly ;) I got some motivation from seeing the Guitar Heroes-CD release party:kickass: :worship:

17. Earth Breather

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_ktOylvVI[/ame]
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qKNKF9NZbSs[/ame]
    \m/

18. Anonymous

Anonymous L'Étranger

Best version of Satch Boogie I've ever seen in my life.

19. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

yeah sorry for going off on you. yeah dude, just practice everything MEGA FUCKIN slow. like seriously at 40 bpm. get a metronome for sure.

20. Earth Breather

I think you were pretty fucking "giddy" when you got your Alexi V