This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Guitar VST similar to a Morpheus Droptune

Discussion in 'Backline' started by guitarklown, Jan 6, 2011.

1. guitarklown

guitarklown Member

Since my ongoing intonation problems using 12-52 in drop C# finally got the better of me *my low E would NOT intonate because there just wasn't any way to bring my saddle back any further* I've been forced to move to a lighter guage of string *11-49* now everything is absolutely perfect! BUT, I'm playing in Standard now, and most of the shit I've played is in C#, so, I'm wondering if there's a plugin out there like the Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal and even the Behringer US600, that will give me a nice clean drop tune sound without horrible artifacts.. I'm really considering buying the drop tune pedal or the US600 because it's a pretty cool thing to have, but if there's an alternative plugin out there, well that would be great.

*I should add that I play upside down.. Back a couple years ago I bought a left handed Schecter 006 Elite and had a local tech restring it right handed and replace the nut with a right handed one, the bridge is tilted ever so slightly towards the neck where my low E is, that it just won't intonate with a heavy guage of strings... succcks, and a new guitar just isn't in my budget at all, yet*