This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALCYON WAY featured at the debut of the Pathfinder Metalfest

Discussion in 'Nightmare Metal Fest' started by Rider of Theli, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Rider of Theli

Rider of Theli The Hellequin

Read all about it HERE. :kickass:

I wrote a blurb about each band in the original article, but the editors apparently saw fit to cut it down. :bah:

Whether you can attend or not, feel free to re-post this link in bulletins or in your blog or wherever. Thanks!!!

2. liama

liama The Beast

I am going to try and make this gig..ASKA and Halcyon Way...sounds cool!

3. halcyonwayband@aol.com

halcyonwayband@aol.com Guitars - Halcyon Way

4. Datis

Datis Member

Lea and I will definitely be there. I definitely have to come so that Hoyt can keep reminding me how it's totally my fault that his one day show ended up being a 2 day Fest. If you wanna know the full story behind the emergence of the 1st Annual Pathfinder MetalFest, go ahead and read the most recent blog on the Warriors Of MetalFest III myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/womfest

We'll try to drag Rygon Riffaxe (Ryan Carroll, formerly of Lunarium, 494 Productions and WOMFEST III organizer) with us to show him what he missed in Halcyon Way's performance at Nightmare MetalFest II in San Antonio. I have told Ryan many times how you guys had your shit together so tight. One cannot help but be impressed. I really look forward to seeing you in action again :).

Datis
    DJ Metal Daddy
    Farvahar Records
    Warriors Of Metal Festival III Sponsor

5. halcyonwayband@aol.com

Thanks bro, we really appreciate it! Make sure you say hey to us! Also....so, how's WOM III shaping up???? Has our manager Big Mike not told us the news yet? =P

6. Datis

Datis Member

Hey Jon

Of course I'll say hey, you don't even have to ask my friend :)!

WOMFEST III line-up is shaping up great. Nothing is confirmed as yet but we'll make an announcement right around ProgPower X. Make sure you pick up a copy of our WOMFEST II Compilation CD if you're going to ProgPower. This weekend we're going to Kansas City Power Metal Fest II to support Zephaniah and also to talk to Mark "The Shark" Shelton of Manilla Road and to book them for the Saturday night's headliner. ASKA will be back and George will pull double duty during next year's Fest since OMEN is set to headline the first night of the Fest. Other than those guys, RUTHLESS from California have offered to come out and share the stage with George Free of charge, A Lower Deep is supposed to make a first showing in Ohio, as well as the Washington State Thrash Metallers, SKELATOR and a whole bunch of other bands including our Swedish band GALLOWS END (www.myspace.com/gallowsend). And actually the Scottish Heavy Metal band SYTH (www.myspace.com/sythrocks) has also shown interest. We're trying to outdo a line-up that Scott Waldrop of Twisted Tower Dire called "Amazing" to the point that they had to step up their performance, based on his Metal-Rules.com interview recently. So we're very excited to say the least. I'm hoping Ryan will be so impressed with your performance that we may have to make room for you, but that's his decission ;)!

Either way it's gonna be one hell of a show, again! We hope more people can take advantage of this opportunity and flock to Chillicothe, OH to see some world class Metal acts without having to go to Germany or Sweden!!! Keep up-to-date with everything WOMFEST III related by visiting http://www.myspace.com/womfest

See you guys in 9 weeks :)! Man, I can't wait!

Your fan and friend,

Datis
    DJ Metal Daddy
    Farvahar Records
    WOMFEST III Sponsor

7. halcyonwayband@aol.com

Good times - I'm sure you guys will come away from PFMF begging for us! =P

Sounds like it's shaping up nicely for next year, though. And it would be fun to throw down with Aska again, this will be our third time playing with them - NMF, Rocklahoma, and now PF.

See ya soon bro!

8. Rider of Theli

Rider of Theli The Hellequin

Pathfinder Metalfest welcomes Orange Amps as the official backline sponsor! :kickass:

9. halcyonwayband@aol.com

WIN. That is all.

#9 halcyonwayband@aol.com, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015