Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Heathen Crusade' started by Reign in Acai, Jun 12, 2008.
I have a check here that has yet to be mailed.
I'll be doing at soon as I can, but current situations prevent me from doing so at the moment. Hopefully later this month, granted I have a trip to Philly I've got to make mid july which I need some fundage for.
Even if it's past deadline for the benefit (they don't really matter), I'm assuming they won't care if I send the check later this year just for the sake of donating?
I'll get it out pretty soon though,
I had to drop 2 grand recently on some necessities, therefore I'm trying to prolong this payment for as long as possible.
John, when do you "really" need this money by? I'm not going to renege, but the longer I can put it off, the better I'll be in financial standing. [/Jew]
Still waiting on word about Root. Although, having gone to the dentist today, it looks like I may not have $300 to fork over for quite a while. Not all at once, anyhow.
use that dough for a "ROOT" canal.
Luckily I don't need one of those...yet
Do not hold your breath. Root is a no go. Funds are not there for them.
Poo. But thanks for the update
I understand about the financial hardships. Email me on when you can get them in. Thanks.
I can send it today, there's really no hardship. Can ye pm me a date that you absolutely need the money by?!
I think I sent my check out earlier this week or late last week. Either way, it should be there soon
I sent in my and Nick's for Morrigan!
finally sent mine in a few days ago lol
Sending money order this weekend. I would have cut a check sooner....but you know, I haven't written a check since 1997.