This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey Steve

Discussion in 'Steve Smyth' started by Ambivalent, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Ambivalent

Ambivalent Member

Hey man I took some lessons from you over the summer and I suddenly stopped, my parents say I can only take lessons during the summer because my school decided to kill me with work this year, but that's beside the point, kinda.

Well, for my English elective class, I need to have an interview from someone who has the profession that I'm aiming for. I wanted to be a professional guitarist, so I thought about you immediately.

So I thought I was gonna be able to email you some questions and then you can send them back and then it's all done. Fine and dandy. I get an A. But my teacher says I need to verbally talk to this person. So this became a problem. :( I know that you wouldn't like to give out your phone number, but I was wondering if you could go to a street phone and call my phone? It's probably asking too much, and I can always try and change my project if you didn't want to, and I didn't want to push you into doing an interview.

Plus, I don't even know if it's possible to call overseas, so I might just have to change my subject anyway. What do you think?

2. B Lopez

B Lopez Heavy Metal Dude

You can always voice chat on MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc... :)

3. Steve Smyth

Steve Smyth Lead Axe

Hey Ambivalent,

Email me, and we'll talk about it!:headbang::headbang::headbang: