This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Holiday At Lake Bodom (15 Years of Wasted Youth)CD+DVD

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by sleeper666, Mar 12, 2012.

1. razor001666

razor001666 been where, done what?

It surely is the best bar!! Jussi from 69 eyes is one of the owners.

2. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Jussi 69 is Andy McKoy speak-alike but he's a personality.

3. Cat_in_the_rain

dvd is already uploaded on youtube, so are the new cover songs. maybe it is the reason why sales are so low? honestly, i can't understand why should anybody upload it. it's kinda not supporting ur fav band

4. (__Joonas__)

I just open the telly to race some F1 simulator and there's Jussi 69 in the television, what the fuck. :lol:

5. Blink

Blink bitch

20€ for COBTV 4 and 2 cover songs? Nope.

6. (__Joonas__)

You just said what everybody thinks... except they're on youtube already.

I could pay a lot for some 1999-2001 special release.

7. Blink

Blink bitch

I never said it was because of youtube vid's, but because it's just lame work. I mean, it doesn't take a lot of work to grab a camera, record, mix them randomly, and then say it's a documentary. Also, cover songs... well, I can complain all day, but it's not gonna solve anything. Good day

8. Rune

Rune Member

Dude, they did that, it's called Bestbreeder, and was only released in Japan. Got a copy of it, and I like it better than this new "best of" cd :p DVD is the only reason I bought it :p

9. (__Joonas__)

I think these DVD:s with a little documentary are a waste of vinyl material...

I don't even own Bestbreeder. Why should I? It's a random compilation put together by people outside the band itself. The problem I have with it is I can't digest CD's that have live material amidst studio material. It's just not proper. And the song order is just random imo.

10. Rune

Rune Member

Hehe, I find Bodom's documentaries almost as amusing as their music, their humor kind of fits me as well, and great videos to start drinking to before going to a party or out to a club :D Just like all the ol' Pantera videos :)

Well, I'm not quite sure about the whole people outside the band thing, cause Toy Factory is the label Bodom uses when releasing material in Asia. So it might just be that the japan fans demanded a "best of album" or that the management thought it was a good idea. Still I like it for what it is, and those Tokyo Warheart song are equally good as their originals or even better :p