This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Homophobia

Discussion in 'The Philosopher' started by monoxide_child, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Goodman

Goodman Member

The more gays there are in the world, the more free and single girls there will be. :)

Bullion likes this.
  2. Bullion

Bullion Member

Unless the single girls decide that they also prefer girls ! :)

Goodman likes this.
  3. Blurry_Dreams

Blurry_Dreams Active Member

finally a gay person posted on this thread
    woo-hoo

4. Wotan1488

Wotan1488 New Metal Member

Homosexuality just makes normal people feel sick, there is nothing more to it than that. People tolerating something that makes them wrench isn't enough now either to a lot of these people, they now want to push their behaviour in schools and on children, if you want to go and lick a man's arsehole then be my guest just don't tell me about it or pretend that it's as natural as fucking a woman and having kids. It isn't, it's anti-reproductive and people are naturally repulsed by it, but I wont stop you from doing it or hurl abuse, just keep it away from my kids.

10 years too late but I will argue with anyone else who agrees with this shite, Rob Halford liked to do gay shit, I still respect him, who gives a crap if you smoke pole. But I respect him because it's not his identity, I respect him because I know him for music. What is not respectable is people shoving gay shit down my throat and trying to normalize it in society. It is not normal, it is by it's nature unormal behaviour and that's fine, but that is how it's different. Man and wife kissing is fine to most people and healthy for children, two men is repulsive to many people and you can therefore consider that sort of behaviour to be rude. All that's left is forcing people to tolerate it. Notice the word tolerence, that's what it is. People are tolerating this sort of thing in the modern world, doesn't mean they like it or want to see it and people are afraid to tell the truth.

5. CiG

CiG Harbinger of Metal

Imagine complaining about people making their sexuality their whole personality and shoving it in people's faces with that fucking username. The irony. :lol:

6. Wotan1488

Do you have children?

7. CiG

CiG Harbinger of Metal

8. Wotan1488

Thought not.