This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How did you hear about VEHEMENCE?

Discussion in 'Vehemence' started by SpeakUSAorDie, Aug 8, 2002.

1. valgalder

valgalder Member

Demo/ was sent to me from somebody in the band, via ICQ million years ago.. That demo rules, wish I had that material still.. and the first album..

2. divine_torture

First heard them on a Metal Blade comp. "Kill For God". Loved that song so got "Helping the World to See". Then loved that and got "God Was Created" and loved that. Just today I got "The Thoughts From Which I Hide" at a local record shop for $8 bucks. It's signed by John and Bjorn.

3. Go Now Your Lord Is Dead

Go Now Your Lord Is Dead Shroud Of Impurity

*looks around* OMG! REALITY! *shields eyes*
    I always shop at a local cd store called Streetlight which carries a lot of bands like Severed Savior, Odious Mortem, and Deeds of Flesh in their metal section so just about everything is decent and I tend to pick up random albums. And for a period of time some dear employee decided to write interesting little notes and stick them on a portion of the albums...so I picked up a copy of God Was Created soley because there was a little comment on the cover about the Vehemence bending over and raping a majority of the bands out there.

4. DynamiteHead

DynamiteHead Member

I was on Youtube listening to random songs from new bands, and Vehemence popped up.

5. EmeticGore

EmeticGore Remove The Limbs

Seen the video of Nathan performing with Decapitated live and wanted to know what band he came from.

6. SoilworkForever

The ex-guitar player got in touch with me through the Soilwork fansite I had. I liked the acoustic and atmospheric elements they brought into the style.

7. Mentok

Mentok ಠ_ಠ

Someone from the UA forums rec'ed God was Created to me, after I finally got it I listened to it for ages. After that waited awhile and picked up Helping the World to see. After hearing the latter I wondered what took me so long.