This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HUNDREDS of CD'S LISTED...

Discussion in 'Nightmare Metal Fest' started by MEGALOUD, Apr 24, 2009.

1. MEGALOUD

MEGALOUD The Nightmare Has Begun..

Minneapolis/St. Paul,MN (The Twin Cities)
    Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make you aware, over the years, I've collected quite a HUGE amount of CD's doing what I do, these were all intended or for sale on our site at one point, but because of keying in on new titles and the fact that I only have 1-3 copies of each, it really doesn't make sense to list them on our new website because most of them I won't be able to get again when they're gone.

So with that said....I've been adding them to an amazon store, their very easy to list and bonus is, I have them as competitively priced as possible because I'm running out of work space here. Take advantage of this and check out the 285 CD's I have listed here, I'll be adding as the weeks go on! Enjoy! :kickass:

http://www.amazon.com/shops/nightmare-records

2. liama

liama The Beast

Lance,

I already have it, but I must say I am impressed:

Gone with the Wind - Rhett Forrester (RIP)

One of my favorite singers of all time!

Liam

3. MEGALOUD

Liam,
    it's just the tip of the iceburg, seriously, I have well over 5000 different albums that are still not listed. Some exceptionally hard to find, I just need to find the time to list them.
    Anyone want to come to my place for a few weeks and help me get my crap organized? Brent, Liam, John?

Building a new addition off the back that will have a huge new work area, so I can get some good help. I'm drowning in discs at the moment.

L

4. liama

liama The Beast

Maybe..let me look at my schedule..

5. MEGALOUD

I'm dead serious ;)

6. hvymetalchik

hvymetalchik Will work for heavy metal

:OMG: Wow, what an impressive collection! It will take a few days to go thru all those pages of stuff. :headbang:

So who was a big YES fan? :lol:

7. MEGALOUD

lol, like I say, that is about 5% of what I have, if that ; ) I'll be grabing a box every other day and adding it to Amazon, just don't have the time to put them all on there at once.

So recommend you keep checking back lot's and lot's of VERY cool stuff.

Lance