This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i am totally going to kill Terran Olsen of motW tonight

Discussion in 'Kayo Dot' started by xfer, Apr 7, 2003.

1. xfer

xfer I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS

in a brutal, bloody way.

[​IMG]

2. Stultus

Stultus Words to live by

Post it on the "actual motW info" thread.

3. xfer

then everyone will whine the same way they complain about Maria being gone.

4. chupe666

chupe666 You may enter up to 25 ch

tru dat. perhaps it would be more politically acceptable to say that they are all still "in the band", but when it comes to the actual recording and/or live performances, those people were just "unavailable".

5. chupe666

chupe666 You may enter up to 25 ch

you know, like the monty python's "Sir Not Appearing in this Film"

6. xfer

well, Terran is going to be Sir Picked Up And Consumed By Otherworldly Horror after tonight.

7. VangelicSurgeon

VangelicSurgeon Three Star General

heheheheheheheh

8. deadair

deadair Overly-Cryptic Jake

motW board... all nerds all the time

(could we get someone to change the logo to that please... kthnx)

9. Stultus

Stultus Words to live by

Come now, we're also sometimes geeky and/or dorky. (goofball-ish?). And then we're usually "creepy loners who keep staring at me" as well.

10. deadair

deadair Overly-Cryptic Jake

yea, i guess that all wouldn't fit in the space allotted would it...

never mind

11. xfer

TERRAN SURVIVED GAHHH FUCK FUCK.

x

12. Stultus

Stultus Words to live by

13. VangelicSurgeon

VangelicSurgeon Three Star General

WHAT!? how!?!?!?!?

14. xfer

Well, the vampire disemboweled him, but he barely lived...it quizzed him about the location of the Simulacrum, and he told it, so it threw him like a rag and went to go kill his companions who were actually guarding the damn thing.

15. azal

azal love is the answer

what I get from this, is that you two were Vampire LARPing.

If this is the case..then...wow....wow.

16. xfer

no, no, no. it was a Call of Cthulhu TABLETOP game. one of the villains just happened to be a vampire. terran is playing some fat Italian.

speaking of Vampire LARPing: one of my friends hacked into the e-mail account (read: guessed the password) of a kid who was kicked out of one of our games years back, and moved into Vampire LARPing and became obsessed with it. he found an e-mail that the kid had sent to the national vampire LARPing organization complaining about his bad-ass vampire LARP character being killed and whining for some way he could be brought back. here it is:

Hello my name is Samuel Coleman and I have a question. Recently in a minds eye theater vampire game my character Demetri was killed. I was wondering if it was possible for him to survive in some form. Let me give you some details that makes me ask this question.

First let me give you the details of his destruction.

This all began with a metting of the primogen. Demetri spied on teh meeting and recorded the entire conversation. In this meeting they decided demetri was two unpredictable and took steps to limit hi powers and to eliminate him if nescessary. Ath the head of these decisions was demetri's greatest enemy, whom he hated greatly, the malkavian primogen. All thes plans were agreed to by the prince whom demetri considered his only friend, his resposibility to protect, and trusted implicitely. During the conversations demetri almost frenzied 5 or 6 times. After hearing this demetri attecked the keeper of eleysium and was defeated by being put to sleep by dominat. When he woke up he confronted the prince with the taped conversation. He questioned the prince. The prince had nothing to say. Enraged demetri gave the position of sherrif because the prince did not believe in him. At that point all the other cammarilla vampires came out and surrounded him and he realized a bloodhunt wa!s called on him. He was betrayed by the prince. He could also tell who brought on the bloodhunt by the larg smile on his hated enemy the malkavian primogens face. Demetri was surrounded and trapped, but he could not use his greates weapon, ab bomb, because the prince activated majesty. So demetri tried to run. He failed and demetri was put into torpor. Next thing Demetri knew he was in a grey fog. There an infernalist offers to get him a new body if he will sell his soul. So angry was demetri all he asked for was revenge. The infernalist released demetri as a spirit to spy on the camarilla vampires. Demetri as a spirit then pretended to be a demon to fool the vampires into believing demetri had made a deal to protect them from demons. He did this in the hopes to save his unlife. then he returned to his body. his plan failed and he was staked. while staked he had to listen while they planned his demise. They finnally decided to fill him with explosives and use him as a vampire bomb against the sabbat. Also he!heard the tremere primogen planning with the malkavian primogen to negate the princes powers of prescence so they could destroy him. So not only would he fail to get revenge but he would fail to protect the prince. (His nature is defender). to put it simply demetri was truly pissed and directing every ounce of his being to survive. Not only for revenge, but more importantly for the chance to save the prince and all the humans that would suffer under the malkavian primogens rule. Demetri was taked by the setites and delivered to the sabbat where his body was utterly destroyed by the bomb inside of him.

Now normally this would mean demetri was destroyed but, there are some reasons he may have survived in some way, shape, or form.

1) Demetri had had his soul removed from his body 2 times in two weeks. So he knows it can be done and what it feels like for his soul to leave his body. The first time his soul was removed, it was taken by a wraith and sent to a harrowing. He was rescued by a cathayan vampire and restored to his body. The second time happened only two days before his bodies destruction as the infernalist removed his soul from his body in an attempt to make a deal with demetri.

2)Secondly demetri's rage and will to survive in this case is very powerful. His rage is not only that of a regular brujah but also he has the derangement crimson rage. Also his nature is defender and he feels that if he allows himself to be destroyed there will be noone left to protect the regular humans and the prince. Also he gave his word to protect the prince, and he never breaks his word.

3)Finally when he was destroyed he was in the middle of a level 5 node.

I was wondering that the interaction of Demetri's rage, the fact that he had already been removed from his body before, his belief that if he is destroyed that the humans will suffer greatly (going against his nature of defender), combined with the raw magical power of the level 5 node, may cause him to survive in some way, shape, or form. (Hopefully a powerful one :) )

If you would please respond to this immediatly as the next game session is on sunday. thank you.

17. avi

avi W3RK3R

(the ogre nerd pic does not seem to be working right now)

18. azal

azal love is the answer

OMG

I'm sorry, I just can't fathom the existance of these people...

the level or dorkory is so foreign to me.

19. azal

azal love is the answer

but something I hate more than faggory and nerdom is a cliff-hanger.

PLZ TELL ME WHETHER OR NOT DEMiTRI WAS BROUGHT BACK THNX!

20. xfer

haha, i don't know, but i'm all but positive that they never responded to the kid and he was NOT brought back. he was a huge whiner and disruptive and he made like two dozen characters all with the names "Demetri", "Bishop", or "Lorias" (the last being a scramble of "Sailor" as in "Sailor Moon"), all with the description "He looks exactly like me".

basically, he was too retarded for LARPers. TOO RETARDED FOR LARPERS.