This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I Just Got (FINALLY!) A Copy Of DARKER THAN BLACK!

Discussion in 'Cage' started by DrkLrdViper666, Aug 27, 2010.

1. DrkLrdViper666

DrkLrdViper666 Frontman/Vocalist/Singer

Hey everyone! I've been listening to & LOVING Cage for about 2.5 years now, since the first time I heard the EPIC Hell Destroyer!!!:headbang:

Anywho, I've been looking for the elusive, and very, very hard to find
    Cage cd-Darker Than Black, and I just got it the other day through
    Amazon.com!:kickass:

And apparently DTB is probably one of Cage's most hard to find cds, according to sean's reaction, when he informed me that "I was one Of The Lucky Ones", I just knew I'd found something not only hard to find,
    but also something Magical & Spectacular!!!!:)

CAGE RULES!!!!!:kickass:

2. Jasonic

Jasonic Doom On!

Very cool, but to be honest, at least where I am from, I would say that's possibly the EASIEST CAGE CD to find. Weird.

3. tsorl

tsorl Borne on Wings of Steel

In Europe it was released by Massacre Records who are a somewhat established label with pretty good distribution. I bought it in 2004 and it was definitely easier to get hold of than Hell Destroyer and especially Science of Annihilation, now that was a complete bitch to track down. Could be DtB is out of print now though.

In any case, congratulations on a good purchase, it's the best Cage album yet IMO. :kickass:

4. MYT

MYT Member

Congrats on getting DTB:headbang: I added UNVEILED to my collection and it rocks. Really looking forward to the dvd.