This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I know this is extremly late

Discussion in 'Asgaroth' started by Theredintheskyisours, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Rei Toei

Rei Toei not quite human

this year i've had really lots of gifts for xmas and they came totally unexpected, as we (my relatives and i) don't usually exchange many presents, so i was pleasantly surprised by the news, also because i had forewarned everyone that i wouldn't have been giving big gifts because i needed to save for other projects that require an indecent amount of money :( i don't know if my declaration rang a bell or something but well, i found myself with some more money, clothing stuff, chocolate, wool (for my knitting mania) and nice words of encouragement from almost everyone... i pray this will be a good year... a tough one that's for sure, but i fervently hope that all the sacrifices and hard work will bring something good. and of course i wish the best to all of you, with a special hug to our greek-catalan (packing) couple ;)

@mel: btw, about those toe-socks... yes, they're comfortable once that you get used to them, since at first they feel a bit weird, like when you put on those kind of japanese style sandals (flip-flops) for the first time ;)

2. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

glad to hear rei...but hey, this is not what you say on the other thread...that's something to cheer about, huh?

I wish you a great year and all those projects and wishes come true :)

fathervic (wishes for all, and oh, thankies :) )

3. Melancholia

Melancholia Eternal daydreamer

Thank you for your wishes,Rei :) I also wish you a great year& i hope your projects will go fine despite the difficulties!!!

Actually it was very nice that your people got you stuff, even if you said that you wouldn't give presents...it shows that they care for you :)

Me thinks i will buy a pair of toe-socks one of these days hmmmm

/troll