This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

I QUIT METAL...

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by KillerGon, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

Nah this was a one-off :p

2. TheKid

TheKid OFR

muffin you are a fucking god amongst men

3. dreams_of_eternal_hate

dreams_of_eternal_hate I'm in space

Considering the amount of guitar players in this thread I was just waiting for a response like that coming from any of the musicians. I tried to symbolize those musicians with Kelso.
    tl,dr: FAIL :lol:

4. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

Please avoid the "ooo look at you raging" posts, they are boring. The are accepted if they keep up with the cool inventive vein of Muffin's last post.

What the fucking what??? Pease do clarify on that :lol:

Bot this posts show that you're missing the main point. I'm not pissed because you and Matias don't like Alexi and his RRs, that is totally not the point. What pisses me off is the asumption that what you want/have is the best and that for beeing something different it's a piece of shit. How are RRs shitty to play?

Metal? Yes. And actually everything that isn't cleans (I'm not gonna pretend an 81 in the bridge gives good cleans). It's called tastes.

See? Again "got it right" because your desired setup is the one that is right and there's no way in hell someone can be happy with just bridge pickup.

So Alexi/Roope/Jiri (Stone) [and to get some more normal guys] Mitch and Arcane are what?

I'm not arguing with you after that :lol: Masterpiece right there, thanks for the laughs :lol:

5. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Member

Dude, don't make the assumption that what I think I have is the best, because that's a silly conclusion. I just like what I like and I don't like what I don't like. I just don't like RR's.

Yeah, I can understand that. I just don't prefer it.

My set up isn't even the same as his at all. Assumption.

Guitar players? Dude, I was talking about guitars, not guitar players. A guitar doesn't make how good a guitar player is. Sure, it can have some impact, but most of it comes down to who they are and their l33t skillz. Everyone knows that Mitch kicks ass. I don't remember how Arcane sounds though. If you played some awesome shit on an RR, I wouldn't be gazing in awe at the RR, I'd be bowing to your skillz.

Yeah, opinions, opinions. I used to post imo so I wouldn't seem as offensive but then I just thought it was too annoying to do that after a while. I don't feel like saying "in my opinion" all the time in my sentences when I have an opinion.

6. MIMA

MIMA o_-----

I.. i just don't know what to say :cry:

but remains hottie

7. KillerGon

KillerGon UM Troll member

thx! :D

How have you been? It's been a looooong time...

8. imisseverygood showbecauseiam5

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 BlueWizardNeedsFoodBadly

edit, undo. :mad:

9. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Member

^haven't seen you around in a long time.