This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i`ve been to the muse concert on friday ... ^^

Discussion in 'Steve Smyth' started by VickyH, Dec 10, 2006.

1. VickyH

VickyH Self-proclaimed Genius

i think that it was ingenious ... the only bad thing about the concert was, that i`m sooo small - that i only saw them on the monitors ...
    and just 3 songs before the concert was over - i saw matt (first time) "real" *sniff*

ohh and another drawback was, that they only played 1 1/2 hours ... and NO add ons ... (but TOOL also only played 1 1/2 hours and had no add ons :| ) i think the stadthalle is a bad venue :|

but all in all the setlist was overwhelming - the show was overwhelming, and matts musical talent is ... ... ... *imspeechless* ... ... wow ... it IS grand his voice is ... just ... sorry i have no words for it *faints*

it was such a nice birthdaypresent (i had to wait for month - and then it was in ... and out ... *sighs* i wanna see them agaiiiiin ...

:loco: :loco: :loco:

2. Steve Smyth

Steve Smyth Lead Axe

Glad you had a pretty good time then Vicki! I have yet to see Muse live, but would love to at least once here!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
    For the uninitiated, to me, Muse is like Queen meets Radiohead, with a lot of groove behind it, and a litte bit of Pink Floyd prog. with them as well. That's just my opinion, I'm sure everyone who is a fan can add more to it!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: