This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ibanez RG7320

Discussion in 'Chris Broderick' started by eddi94, Dec 22, 2011.

1. eddi94

eddi94 New Metal Member

Hi guys, so i was thinking of getting my first seven string and i noticed the Ibanez RG7320 had some great reviews, but i really want to know what you guys think of it.

2. da.benson8r

da.benson8r Member

Not a bad seven string, especially nowadays, but for the price you could do better with a Schecter or Agile. If you want an Ibanez 7, look for an old 7420 or, better yet, a 7620 on eBay or Craigslist. The Lo-Pro Edge is a lot more comfortable (at the expense of the Zero Point System), the neck is faster and easier to play, and the pickups are better IMO (7420 has V77-V87, 7620 has Dimarzios). Plus, both are made in Japan.

Also, they come in so much nicer of color options than black-on-black. ;)

3. Mr.Sister

Mr.Sister Member

I think that all big companies are building good 7stringers for starters nowadays. I would recommend starting with a hard tail.

4. Mr.Sister

Mr.Sister Member

I hope, that one day it gonna change, one day...

5. eddi94

eddi94 New Metal Member

i am actually not at all interested in hard tails, i really want one with a floating bridge, i used to have a guitar with a floating bridge but then i got one with a hard tail and i really miss playing with the floating bridge.

6. eddi94

eddi94 New Metal Member

Thanks for all your replies. I might just check out ebay and see if i can get myself a 7420 or a 7620. Thanks and merry christmas