This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you are on line now.

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by WILKS, Jan 10, 2007.

1. princess_of_the_night2112

princess_of_the_night2112 Goddess of Metal

LOL yeah I was thinking the exact same as I was relaxing in my bath. I was like, hey what about Diamond Head, Blitzkrieg, Girlschool and also Praying Mantis, they're playing at some of the festivals this year., so there's still a few of the nwobhm bands still kicking up a major storm wherever they go - HELL YEAH:headbang: !!!!!!

Tis true Def Leppard started out as nwobhm band but they're about as NWOBHM now as the bloody Cheeky Girls:lol:

2. Fingers

Fingers Member

I listened via Sky (hence I wasn't online with the masses!?) loved the interview nice to hear about the book, that will be a must read, not sure about the world record air guitar event at Sheffield Wednesday (unless of course they want us there with the band on the pitch to start them off :lol: ).

But the one thing that bugged me was the DJ, Nicky Horne (was it :zombie: ) he in my opinion knew little or nothing about the band and what they had been up to since Wheels of Steel. RANT OVER ! :heh:

3. GOSS

GOSS Member

Damn - seems like I missed a great night !!! Did anyone tape the show ?

Cheers,

Goss.

4. Bosnian Witchfinder

mate dont worry the album mix of the single is 10 times better, its awesome