This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm being cheeky-nowt to do with Saxon,but it IS for a good cause!

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Sammi951, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

:lol: Well, you can't do bouncing to just any old music, can ya? :D As for my ceilings...are you saying I'm small or summat? :lol: But you are right - the ceilings are safe, there's no danger of me banging my head on 'em! :D

2. Fingers

Fingers Member

Gotcha :lol:

3. WMSheep

WMSheep New Metal Member

My mum is doing the run/walk again this year for my old man (may he restinpeace) and for my wife who found a lump 10 weeks after we got married (dont worry, she survived:kickass: :kickass: ).

tell ya what, you provide proof that you have completed the event, and I`ll double my mum`s sponsorship.

Deal?

mark

4. KellyM

KellyM Member

Since my mom won't have too long here with us (yup, cancer, too :cry: ) I thought it's just right to help here a little bit.

*sigh*

5. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

I will definitely provide proof that I did it, so that everyone off here who has sponsored me can see it was worthwhile - I will receive a "thank you" letter once I pay my sponsor money over, so I will take a pic and put it on here - and depending what condition I'm in after the run, I might even post one of me to prove what shocking physical condition I'm in!! :D

6. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

So sorry to hear that Kelly, I know how you must be feeling :cry:

Thanks very much for your donation, that was really nice of you :)

7. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Crusader747 - Thanks so much for sponsoring me!! I didn't expect you to sponsor me, after some of the grief I've given you on here! :D Is that to make up for laughing at me 'cos I like Snow Patrol? :lol: :lol:

8. CRUSADER747

CRUSADER747 \\Power Metal Maniac//

No Problemo :D

Er............ Yeah, of course it was :lol: :loco: :lol:

9. WILKS

WILKS Member

I am putting this back at the top for a few reasons.To my shame i have added no comments,not evan a good luck.
    GOOD LUCK SAMMI

I will be sending you some money soon.I was thinking about the big C today.Mothers day,my wife lost her mother 13 years ago.

10. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Thanks Wilks :) Mothers Day is not the same when you no longer have your own mum (even when you're a mum yourself), so I can sympathise with your wife :cry:

On a more positive note - the support I have had so far (financial and non-financial) off the people on here has been fantastic :worship:

11. Fingers

Fingers Member

I'm with you there ! :cry:

But Saxon playing "We will Remember" on Friday night helped, I know its about Rock stars (Phil Lynott et all) passing over but I have always found that song a comfort.

And hey my Mum and Dad both ROCKED in their own way ! :headbang:

12. SAXONIZED

SAXONIZED Made In Yorkshire

GOOD LUCK ON SUNDAY, SAMMI:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: