This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

I'm going to cut my hair!

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Undefined, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ┼Victim of the Night┼

This. :)

I agree with Delanoir, Joe.

2. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

:lol:

3. srob7001

srob7001 I shred faces off for fun

Yes, a kick to the curb...as in I don't want to be with you anymore. Get it??

No she is white, I don't date colored people, just not my flavor.

Fat? Not by any means. Unless being 5'4" weighing 110 lbs is fat to you.

You guys must be a bunch of fucking tools if you let your girls tell you what to do. I on the other hand know what I want in a girl and some girl asking me to change who I am is not someone I want to be with.

Do you even have a g/f? I bet most on here don't at all, yet they feel the need to chime in when it comes to that kind of thing.

4. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

So now I don't know nothing about sex? And you do?
    Because you're older than me? Because you've slept with more women than me? (I don't have sex with women, so you get my point. (awaiting to get flamed for that))

5. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

3/10

You got some racism and chauvinism in which was nice but the attack on the users was just too weak. You didn't call them virgins or babydicks and your affirmation of how awesome you are in comparison to them was just not good enough. You needed to rub the I HAVE A THIN GIRLFRIEND thin in more next time and maybe even post pictures of you with your dick in her ass to get a higher trollscore.

Remember: Practice makes perfect!

6. Undefined

I'm saying if you say shit like "long hair makes sex hard" as a reason to cut it then it's more like LOOK AT ME GUYS I HAVE SEX statement than a valid point. If you were REALLY having an issue with long hair when having sex then you must not be that experienced with having sex. And furthermore, neither is your boyfriend. If he would use an elastic for his hair instead of putting it on his dick to hold the saran wrap in place then you might not have that problem. I know condoms are expensive, but still. Get on the pill, sex is a lot better without that shit.

Plus you've said other things too that just give me that feeling. I have no doubt you have sex frequently, I just can't imagine it's any good. But you're young, dumb and full of cum. Literally in this case it seems.

7. srob7001

I'll remember that next time.

You thought there was racism? I tried not to be actually as I have nothing against other races. Just don't date them.

8. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Well aren't you a polite gentleman.
    1. I didn't say that sex was HARD cus of the long hair.
    2. I said it was impractical. Then I ment it's not that comfortable with a ponytail in my face under the action...
    3. Like you're saying, there is other methods to remove the hair from hangin' allovertheplace. So I'm sorry that you dislike me for pushing my bf into cutting his hair and for changing him into something he's not, accordig to you. We both like it, so at least we don't have a problem with it.
    4. Condoms are like a plague. Been on the pill for years.
    5. Thank you sir, for making me feel like a whore

9. srob7001

We are all whores at heart, so don't take too much offense to that.

Pill? Fuck that. The shot is where it is at. No period at all, and only 4 times a year.

Oh, and if the pnoy tail is "In Your Face" all the time, I suggest maybe taking up a new position in stead of missionary.

10. Undefined

Take not srob, that is how you do it.

And why would you feel like a whore? You're 16 and been on the pill for years. I can't think of any quality more wholesome for a young lady.

11. Undefined

And you proved my point with the "under the action" all the time statement. Instead of finding new exciting ways, you cut his hair :lol:

12. Undefined

Triple posting like a muthafucka! I am not picking on you btw, I'm kidding around.

13. s

s Member

Yes we all get that.

Dunno, maybe it's a cultural difference but the only time I've ever heard 'kick to the kerb' was from fat black chicks on that dreaded TV show.

s

14. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Oh so you want to be a dad any moment? The pill have spared me for being a teenage mom so far. Should I really go in on the time and problems I got when I "jumped over my periods", just because I got tired of bleeding for a whole week once every fukken month? Nah...
    And for the info... missionary is one of my fav. It nice and intimate.
    The end.

Well, as he said: "I have no doubt you have sex frequently, I just can't imagine it's any good. But you're young, dumb and full of cum. Literally in this case it seems.". That kinda made me feel like one.
    I'm 18 btw, and thank you for the compliment. I would rather not be a teenage mom :p

You actually have a point there :lol: But it was not only because of that he cut his hair :p

:3

15. vikk

vikk Member

meh, too old

16. jmbullet

jmbullet Drama maker

Sounds like the complete opposite of me, with my ex I've tried to get him to grow his hair for the whole time we were together, and I never got him to do it :cry:

Now I trim my bf's hair myself cuz im afraid if he goes to the hairdresser she'll cut it too short

17. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Understand what you mean. I guess I'm all done with the metalhead-look on my bf. I mean, he can still listen to Agalloch, Ulver, Windir, Taake and all that, with short hair :p He looks good with both, and hey, it's just hair, it will grow out again.

18. vikk

vikk Member

wait wat? are you telling me that hair length has nothing to do with your musical taste? you're fucking kidding me?

19. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Phil Anselmo = balled. Some of the guys in Entombed have short hair. Some in The 69 Eyes have short hair. Satyr have cut his hair. Randy Blythe, Chris in Arch Enemy have cut his hair. Galder in Dimmu and Satyr was once balled too ++
    But if there's a rule, that if you listen to metal, you have to have long hair, then I unfortunately have missed it.

20. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

I think she's bringing the point up that she's not actually changing her bf. Unlike that fascist cunt srob and his army of slave tweens.