This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm in trouble!

Discussion in 'Anathema' started by Dhatura, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Dhatura

Dhatura New Metal Member

My nephew, otherwise a clever one, aged 9, still seems to believe in Santa Claus, and now he is convinced he's gonna bring him a Totally Spies doll, namely, Sam.

[​IMG]

Now I'm in trouble because I can't find her anywhere, and I can't order it on the net either cause I don't have a card for that.

Any ideas? Have you seen it available at all?

Btw, Santa Claus brings presents to Hungary on 6 December. At Christmastime it's the business of the Baby Jesus. So we have a bonus presentation day (well, I mean, another bonus one :D).

But the problem still persists: where to find Sam, one of the three Totally Spies?

2. Mariner

Mariner all the way

its saturday already... so any internet site wouldnt help as you wont get it in time :erk:

3. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

well, i'm afraid Mariner is right, but there is an ebay auction on www.ebay.co.uk and the bid is fucken high! 39 pounds for little Sam.....

4. Susie

Susie Member

mmmm i think your in shit street now, cos there all the rage here too, so sorry, but good luck tryin to find one :erk:

5. Dhatura

Dhatura New Metal Member

Oh, fuck, well, it'd do for Christmas as well, but I'm not gonna spend 40 bucks on a stupid doll.

Thank you anyway.

I think it's expensive on e-bay cause it's not manufactured any more. At least that's what I've read somewhere. Though Hungary might have some in some obscure shops, hehe :D