This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm Worried(kind of)

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by WILKS, Jan 11, 2007.

1. WILKS

WILKS Member

The world record air guitar thing.At channel 4 have got their claws in.Lets make the band cringe worthy.It's a little to Spinal Tap for me.I maybe wrong but it reeks of piss taking.

2. Fingers

Fingers Member

As I said on the "if your online thread" its ok as long as they want us all on the pitch at Hillsborough to start them off :lol:

3. valanx

valanx Room of Angel

No, its all in good fun and that will show through, Saxon not only as really hard working musicians but also as up for a laugh and a good time. I think its different, pretty cool and will go down really well.

:kickass:

4. CRUSADER747

CRUSADER747 \\Power Metal Maniac//

I think it will be good publicity for Saxon. Mabey they will be on the local news (instead of graham oliver) :headbang:

5. princess_of_the_night2112

princess_of_the_night2112 Goddess of Metal

Yes I'm with Wilksy here, this air guitar thing just reeks of Spinal Tap and it could completely backfire and make Saxon look like a laughing stock.

AndI'm not too impressed with the new updated verison of 747. Starts off sounding pretty good as you would expect but it just sounds tooooo modern and trendy for my liking. That's one Saxon classic that THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT WELL ALONE!!!!!

6. Bosnian Witchfinder

i totally agree, 747 sounds a bit lame on that, so does wheels of steel and HMT,

nevertheless good job on and the bands played on and crusader

7. Changes 74

Changes 74 Member

Saxon at Swillsborough.... have they lost their minds,its got to be a wind up,are you sure Biff didn't mean Oakwell