This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Immortal are back !

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Belgar, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Knarfi

Knarfi Yaba-daba-doo!

go listen to soft rock or what ever is my advice

2. yllmar

yllmar Jökull Strongjaw

Black Metal isn't for everyone, but that doesnt' mean soft rock is the only alternative. :)

I for one love Immortal, but mostly their later stuff like Damned in Black, At the Heart of Winter, and Sons of Northern Darkness; but those are more mainstream than trve black metal.

3. genaatloos

genaatloos I empty my nose on you..!

yeah thats right, more mainstream.. but nonetheless good stuff eh? Immortal is one of the few black metal bands i listen to, together with almighty ancient rites.. and of both bands i like the new albums more than the older (for immortal 'at the heart of winter' until now.. and for ancient rites 'fatherland' until now.. ) but this thread was about immortal.. sorry for my ancient rites-talk

4. Larsson

Larsson He is risen

Immortal are pretty bad. But if they get together for more photo shoots I will be one happy man. :D

5. PaganThunder

PaganThunder Wotansvolk

FUCK hope i cans ave enough to head to Wacken next year and catch Immortal, and AMON AMARTH!

Transilvanian Hunger is a fucking great album, so is Under A Funeral Moon & A Blaze In The Northern Sky! Pretty much all Darkthrone and Immortal fucking kill!
    Even the new Darkthrone - The CUlt Is Alive was pretty dam cool.At least Darkthrone has kept the same stlye and hasnt tried to change in order to get more fans & money unlike other bands out there.

\m/

6. Knarfi

Knarfi Yaba-daba-doo!

Yeah, well immortal has not changed much either.

7. gnoff

gnoff Member

I missed most of Immortal at WOA 2002 because I didn't realise the line for the ATM in Wacken village would be that ridiculous.

After that they broke up.

Now they're back at WOA 07 and guess what?
    I have other plans that will not change, so not going.

aaargh

Fat chance ther're coming to Sweden for a gig...
    Lets just hope they stick together for a while so I get to see them again, for a whole set ;)

One funny thing about them at WOA 02 was wearing corpse paint and playing brutal evil black metal at about 4 pm in bright sun and amazing heat :D

8. lucky999

lucky999 master apprentice

if the whole billing isnt very good at all, i will go there only day to watch immortal :)