This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Important news

Discussion in 'Forest Stream' started by Sonm, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Monroe

Monroe out of this side

That's an idea, thanks! :) The sum isn't so big, yes, but it doesn't alow these bastards to take my money for doing nothing.

2. griev0r

griev0r Here is Nowhere

Can't wait to hear new album, I recently just discovered you guys. Amazing stuff here!!

3. KirFordeMinions

Your a weirdo Sonm!

4. Sonm

Sonm Curse You All Men...

Yes I am, Kir.

5. KirFordeMinions

That was meant in the least insulting way possible! :) Thats why I listen to you guys. Did you know that now that I think about it, I first started listening to you at the age of 15, I'm 20 now and have been checking this domain for news of the new album. For a band, you are either very dedicated to your music, or are just very slow at your progress. We have a joke around the house that for you to write a song, it has to rain and snow, while wolfs howl at the full moon. You get the idea. Also, my sister says she found a band who ripped off your sound. You should be all angry, band and fans.:puke:

6. Berserk

Berserk I am Them...

Interesting.

BTW, what band is that? Just interesting..

7. Sonm

Sonm Curse You All Men...

2Kir. ROFL. Man, I didn't even think of thinking to consider it as an insult. We are weirdos indeed. We've always been outside any metal circles here in Russia, outside any metal events apart from our own gigs. We have a very small community of supporters and sympathizers so to speak LOL. And yes, every single note should arrive directly from your heart... In fact it's quite difficult to answer questions like - when do you plan to get your next CD out? It's not just the next CD... It's indeed snowing and winding and howling :))