This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In The L..L..Library Loft Lyrics

Discussion in 'Kayo Dot' started by pixiesfan, Feb 4, 2006.

1. pixiesfan

pixiesfan Cadaveric

I'm really interested in reading the lyrics to this album. If anyone could post them or knows where I could find them, It'd be nice..

2. Astral Poetry

Astral Poetry "Eros! Your hand...!"

I took a stab a while back at transcribing the lyrics for Eptaceros. I'm sure there are some mistakes, but this should give you the basics of it.

I look down and my hoof is cloven; Black blisters on my family photographs; Blood in my mouth and shit on my fingers; I can't move till light stops touching my face, but I don't think I wanna; I'm turning into stone; Sparrows purching on my shoulder make me forget the taste of blood; My dirty body begs for curtains to be drawn; long red ribbons touch my eyes to the floor; my bones bend each hand to six fingers: I can't move till the light stops touching my face, but I don't think I wanna; I'm turning into stone; The sparrow purching on my shoulder made me forget what I was talking about; Beware the light ghost

3. FuSoYa

FuSoYa Lunarian

yeah i don't really want to give them out, but hal that's pretty good. the last line is white ghost though

4. FuSoYa

FuSoYa Lunarian

it's 4:20 so i thought i'd share some more lyrics with you

LLL:

Blood of a million moths
    In the library loft
    Mystery moments crafted of you
    I'm bamboo
    and I have a stick for a heart
    stick for a heart
    stick for a heart

i'm moody; catch me on a good day and i'll probably type some more out sometime. cheers!

5. Astral Poetry

Astral Poetry "Eros! Your hand...!"

eeeeeh, i'm sorry if you didnt want them transcripted/posted. i was just pretty curious myself so i took a stab at them.

one of the vocal parts in Kandu vs. Corky makes me think of a wizard or magician of some sort plodding joyfully through a really vibrant swamp (like the swamp on majora's mask).