This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN THE PRESENCE OF WOLVES: Of Two Minds, Stages 1-2: The Ape And The Cage

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Jun 10, 2017.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

IN THE PRESENCE OF WOLVES RELEASE “THE ONE WHO FELL TO EARTH” GUITAR PLAYTHROUGH VIDEO

"...Experimental prog-rock/metal group, In The Presence Of Wolves, will release of their new EP, Of Two Minds, Stages 1-2: The Ape And The Cage, on June 30th. The EP is available for pre-order now via Bandcamp....The new EP - musically influenced by the likes of Rush, Coheed and Cambria, Queen, The Mars Volta and Between The Buried And Me - pushes beyond the limits of these predecessors, creating a fresh auditory offering you have to hear for yourself.
    Of Two Minds, Stages 1-2: The Ape And The Cage is a two-in-one part EP in an eventual multi-release story that explores ITPOW's personal confrontations with mental illness, emotional struggle and the five stages of grief. The EP tells the story of twin brothers, one with paranoid schizophrenia and one without. The sane brother deals with the first two stages of grief as he investigates the reasons behind his twin taking his own life..."

[​IMG]

"...Today, the band gives fans an up-close look at the guitar techniques behind their single "The One Who Fell to Earth" via a brand new guitar playthrough video, featuring lead guitarist Chris Capitanio..."

2. lane_miller

lane_miller Space Ghost

I love these guys. I seen live last September and they were great - high energy. There debut was very solid and I look forward to this next release.

3. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder