This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Intense musicians

Discussion in 'Woods of Ypres' started by Bry_GOW, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Bry_GOW

Bry_GOW I left it up to you

Anyone who knows me knows that I am always on the look out for amazing live performers. What are some 'intense musicians' you beleive is worth mention?

for me its gotta be:Steve Vai on the top of the list. recently i got into the Mahavishnu Orchestra band out of the 70's the entire lineup embodies the very meaning of intense check it out

#1 Bry_GOW, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Dauden

Dauden Member

Behemoth are one of the most intense bands I've seen live. I believe one of the dudes from Machine Head said they all look like they're ready to kill someone when they hit the stage. They're just so focused, and the music really benefits from it, its insane.

3. zekeyou

zekeyou Member

I haven't seen them in many years, but when I saw Clutch the first couple times in the mid-90's, Neil Fallon used to basically stalk the stage-- he'd have this intense look where he'd basically be staring everyone down in the audience-- kind of looking through them, and he'd saunter around the stage, staring, scowling, and screaming...

"JESUS ON THE DASHBOARDDDDDDDD!"

4. ShadarLogoth

ShadarLogoth Long Dead God

Scissorfight was pretty intense when i saw them, also nevermore has been pretty awesome live.

5. Limbonic

Limbonic Member

I saw Kreator and Vader on tour years back, both of them were really intense, rocked the place.
    I agree with Behemoth being intense too, shit was intense when I saw them, I was front row too.
    Suffocation was pretty bad ass too when I saw them a few years back, crowd was so energetic.

6. Limbonic

Limbonic Member

Oh and Neuraxis are definitely worth mentioning too, I've seen them live 3-4 times now, and every time they've played so tight and with so much intensity. First time I saw them there was about 200 people at the show, the last time I saw them there were only like 30, and they played just as hard at the show where hardly anyone was there. I think there was a snow storm or some shit, but they still came and played like they were in a sold out arena, it was great. :kickass: