This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INTERVIEW: Rafi Kirder from Eluveitie

Discussion in 'Heathen Crusade' started by PurpleCrayonWriter, Mar 16, 2008.

1. PurpleCrayonWriter

PurpleCrayonWriter Just a Kid at Heart

Hey Y'all,

When I'm not lurking and posting hither, thither, and yon, I'm conducting interviews for various metal fests (Nightmare Metal Fest in Florida this month and ProgPower USA in Atlanta in September), as well as my own little spot on the web, Metal Wyrd.

I just posted a lengthy, exclusive, and incredibly fun interview with Eluveitie bassist Rafi Kirder. Check it out when you get a chance. I'll be speaking to Cruachan's very own Keith Fay in a couple of weeks.

Between now and then, watch for exciting news about Eluveitie. Today, I'll send a press release to all the usual sources online. But I'll post info here as well.

Cheers,

Bill

2. Diabolik

Diabolik Member

nice interview.:headbang: