This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Into Eternity and Dream Theater...

Discussion in 'Into Eternity' started by ytse00, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Ecaobia

Ecaobia Member

Greetings,

For all of you Into Eternity fans out there that don't already know: on Semptember 11th, Into Eternity will be playing at the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT with Edguy and Myopia. Tickets are 20$ if purchased through the Webster Theater, but if you contact any Myopia member through our website www.myopiaband.com or our myspace www.myspace.com/myopia, tickets can be purchased through Myopia for 15$. We only have 50 tickets and they are selling fast, so let us know and we will get a ticket out to you while we still can. Hope to see you there...

P.S. We (Myopia) have just celebrated the release of our new album "Nyght". Copies will be available for purchase at our web store soon. Pick one up while they last.

-Myopia

2. wdiv

wdiv Rattlehead

Saw IE for the first time this week in Baltimore. I've been listening to them a LOT for the past 6 months & was really looking forward to their set. The music was great & the show was high-energy & the band seemed to be enjoying themselves (unlike Redemption who seemed like they were ready to get back on the tour bus). Was kind of funny to hear a couple of the "snobbier" Dream Theater fans sitting near me critiquing the IE set... one guy called it the worst opening act he'd ever seen. WTF?!

3. rustyslacker

rustyslacker Member

Did you beat them down?! D:

4. dew

dew Member

On behalf of the state of Connecticut, I feel obligated to apologize for the ridiculously terrible crowd during today's show. Hopeully the Webster crowd will treat you guys a little better, I think the crowds are generally looser during a general admission show.

5. urinalcakemix

urinalcakemix man who plays drum

It didnt help they had the DT meet + Greet during IE's set. I was doing enough rocking for my entire section for the IE set. They got raped for sound, to be expected, but the band was solid. Can't wait to see em tear up Hartford and see em a 3rd time this year.

I was about 4 rows directly behind the soundman, with the Symphony X shirt BTW, and pretended my hair was 2 feet longer than it really was.

6. Marlies

Marlies veteran headbanger \m/

that sure sucks! :mad:

:lol:
    if I would do that I'd probably trip over them ;)

7. Nikki

Nikki Member

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!:headbang:

oh and the IE guys would love to hear that I'm no longer sick:)

8. dew

dew Member

I was in Row E of the mid-left section in front of the stage, also in a Symphony X shirt (Paradise Lost back cover). The weird thing was that I bought the ticket on Tuesday, the day before the show, and got a 4th row in front of the stage ticket.

9. urinalcakemix

urinalcakemix man who plays drum

I bought my ticket at the box office 10 mins before IE went on, and I scored 2 rows behind the soundboard, dead center. Perfect seats if you ask me.

10. Nikki

Nikki Member

Awesome, awesome show.

11. orcslayr23

orcslayr23 Member

yeah i was really impressed with Into Eternity. they were awesome at the show i went to, but unfortunately nobody got into it in the crowd. but they were totally better than the second opening band, Redemption. everyone in that band must have been at least 35 and the stuff (while talent filled) was bland and it blew. it got a better reception than into Eternity though.

i don't have any of their CD's but i'm impressed with what i've heard so far, so i'm definitely getting one of their cds. whats a good place to start?

12. Nikki

Nikki Member

Buried in Oblivion :D

13. sleepwalker08

sleepwalker08 Long Member

Caught them with Opeth and Nevermore in 2006. Awesome fucking show, but Into Eternity only had a 30 minute set. Hopefully they'll be back in NC or SC soon.:headbang: