This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Iron Maiden at Jones Beach 7/26

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by TLP1, Jul 27, 2003.

1. TLP1

TLP1 New Metal Member

I just got back from the Iron Maiden concert and, of course, it was a lot of fun. Maiden was amazing!!!!!!! I was 14 rows from the center of the stage and it was exciting to be so close!!!!!!!!! I was afraid I was going to get trampled, but I didn't. The crowd was perfect, a lot of energy, but not pushy.

I have never seen Iron Maiden before and I was not disappointed, except by one thing: They only played about 1.5 hours (Dio and Motorhead opened for them, but I was there to see Iron Maiden!). Someone had posted a set list on an earlier date, but they didn't play 4 songs on the list: 22 Acacia Avenue, Brave New World, Heaven Can Wait, and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter. The encore was only 2 songs. :mad: Oh well.

I am going see them again on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden, so I will get to see them again!!!!! Can't get enough Maiden!!!! :headbang:

2. Bruce Chickinson

God I envy you. We have to wait until August 24th to see them for the first time....I hope they do BRAVE NEW WORLD for us out here.

3. vertabraker

vertabraker damn the man

I'm gonna be at the show at MSG Wednesday too...i was at the show in Worcester. they played Bring your Daughter and Brave New World...but no 2 minutes...hope they play it in NY.

4. LambOfGod

LambOfGod Member

I was at the Jones Beach show as well. It was really good but I hoped for some more from them