This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is it just me, or does Evergrey suck live?

Discussion in 'Evergrey' started by BumZen, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Strahd

Strahd I am fine

BumZen explained on the fourth? post of this page. But it's basically something that makes us hate all successfull people :loco:

2. turke

turke Member

What ? The worst song ? What is that supposed to mean ? "Unforgivable sin" is my favorite track from the album.

3. Silvia

Silvia Member

well to be honest...I haven't follow the whole discussion..sorry guys but I was a bit away for a while.

I think the band is very tired at the moment and without much inspiration. I miss the chemistry between eachother on stage. I have seen them more than 3 times the last weeks (dynamo weekend and the supportact with Labrie) and still they are good, but not that good. They still have a good quality, but I have seen them better, that's all:)

4. turke

turke Member

It is normal to loose their inspiration i think. Because they are touring for a long time. It must be a tiring experience for all of them. Wait for the new album. That is when the inspiraiton is needed most :)

5. Boogalah

Boogalah The White Duchess

I saw them yesterday live (in Madrid) and I can say it has been THE BEST concert I've been to. The sound was good, they played very well, they were fun and kind... and at the end they came with the public so we could take photos with all of them and get our CD signed.

The only thing I could say is: :worship:

6. BastrdDrmr

BastrdDrmr Member

Evergrey is pretty good live... saw 'em once back opening for Iced Earth and Children of Bodom I think. They were pretty good but the setlist was not very good. Where was The Great Deceiver????

7. the_drip

the_drip Martriden K

It is stupid of you to think EG fanboys would think anything other than "Evergrey totally pwns live!"

8. mtlstv

mtlstv Metal Head 4 Life

I only saw them once when they toured the States with Arch Enemy. They were fuckin' bad ass. I was at the Iced Earth, Children of Bodom show, but I got there late and missed Evergrey. I'm still pissed about that. Anyway, I hope to see them again some time.

9. metalizer

metalizer www.transparent-metal.com

I've seen them 3 times the first two (in Aalborg) were awsome , but the third was total shit Tom said it was one of their worst shows ever,this was also in Aalborg and the band really looked like they hated the crowd, totally unprofestional, but the show on the dvd really shows Evergrey at their best.

10. The Absorbant

The Absorbant Progressive Personality

Basically "Don't think you are somebody" or don't you dare show you're proud of something you've done. Jealousy or envy, basically.

11. Black Rain

Black Rain Member

Dude the DVD is incredible, you don't know what you're talking about, They play awsome live. Deletee this thread.

12. CampinCarl

CampinCarl Member

No, don't delete this thread. That would be immature and nazi-like. People are allowed to disagree. Music has always been about one thing--opinion. They should feel free to express their opinions here, there, or anywhere, so long as it isn't just one big flame. As Henrik said on the DVD: "You're always gonna have people who this The Dark Discovery is the best album and all the rest of it is shit." It works for concerts too--you'll have people who think that they are terrible live, and others will think they kick ass.

Just my 2 cents.

13. jaimek

jaimek incorrigible

The thread will not be deleted, but the horse is awfully dead and doesn't need any more beating, I think...

14. Night crawler

Night crawler Metal fan

I've seen Evergrey three times in Aalborg and I think they were great every time, the last time though was a little dissapointig, partly because most of the crowd walked out and partly because the band said it was one of their worst shows ever.
    The concert on the DVD is great and I think it gives a good impresion of how good the band is live.

I would like to give a little :yuk: to the DVD, WHAT'S UP WITH THOSE SUBTITLES? I can understand some swedish but I can't read tiny letters in no time. Otherwise the DVD rules.

15. BumZen

BumZen Dictator of your ass

"and partly because the band said it was one of their worst shows ever."

Perfect example of pure arrogance...

Mads

16. TheFourthHorseman

TheFourthHorseman In The Twilight World