This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is it possible to pass a hair follicle test?

Discussion in 'Bar' started by TheIllicitOne, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Metaltastic

Metaltastic Member

You know, I've only smoked weed 3 times senior year in high school (3 years ago) and decided it wasn't for me (and certainly haven't and won't try anything harder, except maybe shrooms, cuz I'm undeniably curious ;) ), so I'm no druggie in any sense of the word - but I find it pretty ridiculous that if you have a toke on a Friday night after a long week, you could lose your job over it...then I remember that weed still is illegal...then I start thinking that might be kind of unfair...then I realize I'm starting to sound like some goddamn hippie in NORML, so forget I said anything :loco:

2. scorpio01169

scorpio01169 Member

an oil and natural gas drilling company.....i am not sure i want you doing drugs either. as a matter of fact i'm sure i dont.

3. Metaltastic

Metaltastic Member

...huh? Just cuz he tokes doesn't mean he'll bust out a lighter on the job surrounded by flammable fumes everywhere :lol: The issue is these tests showing if you EVER smoke

4. beyond dead

beyond dead heavy metal dad \m/

start doing coke... it leaves your blood stream faster lol

5. everybody's x

everybody's x My name is Damage

that was thing of beauty :worship:

6. AdamWathan

AdamWathan Member

I had to do a hair follicle test once. If there isn't enough hair on your head they take it from your armpit normally. I know at the job I got they weren't really looking for weed, although if a lot of it showed up they most likely wouldn't hire you, but it's mostly for harder drugs. If you don't smoke any at all for the next 6 weeks I'm willing to bet you'll be okay. How long is your hair now? You could probably buzz it all off and still grow enough by the end of May to have a totally fresh batch... I'm not entirely sure that would work though because I believe the stuff they are looking for grows with your hair until it's out of your system... It's not like they are looking for stuff that's in your hair because of exposure to smoke. I know you can be surrounded by pot smoke and still pass those tests as long as you don't smoke any, because they look for 2 different chemicals in your hair and one is only created by your body as a result of smoking it yourself...

7. beyond dead

beyond dead heavy metal dad \m/

!!!!caution!!!!! run on sentence alert lol

my ex girlfriend had to take a piss test to get her canadian citizenship after moving from england. she smoked a fair amount of cron right up to the day of the test, and passed. not the same situation, but still a bit of pot isnt really too bad and not too many people could pass the test, so they would be hard pressed to find employees if they had a completely anal policy

8. 006

006 Member

Man...reading people's replies on here is hilarious. Most of you have no clue about weed. Lol.

~006

9. Metaltastic

Metaltastic Member

10. imaginarybooks

A short trip to Amsterdam will cure any misconceptions...:Smug: Cannibis cup anyone? lol.

11. JessicaDw

JessicaDw New Metal Member

As far as I know, hair tests go back 90 days if you've done anything in that time period you wont pass period. Sorry to be a downer but that's the truth. I'm sure you have a better chance with the shampoo but.....hair tests are pretty conclusive. One may want try The Jerry G Method described here, but personally, I'm skeptical about it.

#31 JessicaDw, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
  12. Jarkko Mattheiszen

Jarkko Mattheiszen The FU guy.

This is solid advice 11 years afrer the dude had the test.

13. Kathrin Garner

Kathrin Garner New Metal Member

To pass a hair drug test is the most difficult among other tests. And if you are going to do this, please, make a big preparation))) Once I passed, but actually, I had time. Detox drinks, pills, shampoo, - I tried everything my friends recommended me. After all of this, I found info and just tried, the whole process, all necessary staff was described. I read here about the Macujo Method and really work. I advise it to everyone.