This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is 'One Kill Wonder' numbered on the back?

Discussion in 'The Haunted' started by Eating Your Skull, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Eating Your Skull

Eating Your Skull Tormentor

On the back of the cd, above the track listing, where is says Case File No, is that the same number for everyone?

On mine its 187 660 6

2. Theredintheskyisours

Theredintheskyisours It is ours you know.

3. MP-AKK

MP-AKK Member

I got the same number and I've got one of those swedish edition discs. Sooo, I guess not...

4. Powers

Powers Good Morning USA!

187 is the American police code for a homocide (a kill).

Obviously 666 is the number of the beast however, I don't no that The Haunted associate them selves so readily with Satan or the occult.

In any case if that is the reason for the appearance of the characters "6" 6" 6", I have no explination for the 0 and the space bewteen the last two 6's. Perhaps simply "187 666" was just a little to obvious.