This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

It's too bad...

Discussion in 'Laser's Edge' started by TitoC, Feb 15, 2014.

1. TitoC

TitoC Member

...that Ken doesn't carry every CD on the planet. I mean that as the highest possible compliment, because if he did I'd buy everything from right here!

It's also too bad that I sometimes have to go elsewhere to buy a CD, be it Amazon (who packages their CDs like crap) or this other outlet that will remain nameless that I recently used, but does nothing but piss off the consumer.

I bought some CDs about a week ago from this 'other' place and I heard, nor received, any confirmation about my order. I only had my PayPal email, but nothing from the place indicating that they even received my order. I heard nothing for about a week. So I sent an email and got no response...I sent another (maybe the order didn't go through since I received no confirmation) and then got vitriol from this guy about how much business he does, blah, blah, blah and that I have to wait my turn, and that the CDs I ordered are not in stock, and that he doesn't even list stock on his site...although the website clearly indicates 'quantity in stock.' Then over the course of several unnecessary emails argues with me that I don't know who I'm ordering from. WTF?

I'm sure you all know who I'm referring to, but please remind me (or just virtually smack me) to just do without a CD than to ever order from that insane place again.

And thank you Ken, for being courteous, responsive and professional and for really doing all that you do. I appreciated and respected you before - I appreciate and respect you even more now.

T

2. lasercd

lasercd Man Behind The Curtain

Thank you Tito. You made my day. :)

3. TCProgger

TCProgger Member

I have to agree with Tito. I will order CDs from Amazon if forced to, but I always prefer to get my music from Lasers Edge. Decent prices, prompt and courteous service, and the few times I have had issues (mainly with the odd bad disc) Ken has been quick to help and provide a replacement. I prefer to have a single source for the music I order, rather than the multiple vendor system of places like Amazon.

I think I speak for everyone Sir Ken when I say we value the service you provide. You have given me many hours of musical enjoyment. :)

4. DukeBuck

DukeBuck Member

Absolutely. Ken understands customer service, and is a true fan and a decent human being. Cannot say same for other large distro alluded to earlier in thread.

5. DJ's Locker

DJ's Locker Member

In case some of you didn't know. Sir Ken has a partner, who goes by Sir Jim. Sir Jim contributes much to the prompt and courteous service you folks get from the Laser's Edge. :kickass:

6. lasercd

The word partner has certain implications but you make an important point that should be emphasized. Jim is 100% responsible for the diligent and swift processing of all orders that come through here. He is an unstoppable force and deserves all the credit.

7. Neoman

Neoman Member

:worship:kickass::headbang:

8. Neoman

Neoman Member

Now if he would just get that damn Clepsydra in.....:heh:

9. Metman

Metman Mets/Jets /Ranger Fan

I just got Confirmation, Mine should arrive next week....:kickass::headbang:

10. Liquid Tension

Is he the hater of GIANTS fans or was that you???

11. lasercd

I can't speak for Jim but I don't think he's a hater of Giants fans. He's a hater of the Giants. He follows Philadelphia teams.

I've been a Giants fan since 1979.

12. Neoman

Neoman Member

Not if you ordered it from Gonzo; you will be lucky if you get it by Halloween!:lol:

13. Metman

Metman Mets/Jets /Ranger Fan

Negative,:headbang: First week in March......

14. Neoman

Neoman Member

Hope so, don't hold your breath. Better yet - DO hold your breath! :lol::)