This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jamier jasta is the biggest phoney...

Discussion in 'Billy Milano' started by Buzzard, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Buzzard

Buzzard "Fear the man"

I have ever met. First of all HATEBREED is the biggest wannabees I have ever met and ontop that BIO - HAzard did it first and atleast had integrity.
    JAmie is one thumb short of 2 thumbs down.... and hate breed sucks. I'd rather listen to madball. anyone who thinks Hatbreed have inegrity is a fool.
    I'll bite jamies other thumb off. I may be drunk, But HATEBREED are still posers.

2. Hawng

Hawng Internationaly known

Billy ,Im going to let that go, just because your drunk ............I saw Hatebreed last year at a local club down here and god damn they were heavey, so I guess Im a fool................

3. The_0strich

The_0strich infiltrate and destroy

Dont forget about New Society of Anarchists...BIG fuckin posers...aint that right Jason Z.?!?! LOL Just playin man....

4. T_man357

T_man357 Locked & Loaded

You might as well throw me in the fool catagory as well
    (Like I'm not already there) They were the HEAVIEST band to see on the 2nd stage at Ozzfest!! Pretty fucking heavy!!!

5. bobo'c

bobo'c Die!Die!get in the coffin

I have to disagree also Bill. I've seen hatebreed a dozen times and they are heavy as fuck.

6. johnnieCzech

johnnieCzech Your favourite Czech

I heard their CD few days ago. Nothing really outstanding for me, but quite solid heavy shit.

7. MyHatred

MyHatred Chief Ten Beers

I'm back biiitches!!! With a mouth full of gauze and stomach full of vicodin!!! Yeah, I'm with everyone else here Billy...I don't really listen to Hatebreed's cd's but I will contest that they are a really good live act that can throwdown with the best of them.

Sidenote: Someone please punch the fucking shit out of my dentist PLEASE...My mouth is fucking wrecked right now....I am taking donations for percocet's, lortabs, valium and vicodin....So please send them ASAP

8. Buzzard

Buzzard "Fear the man"

I gues when you master the 3 chourd song you're a god...
    I'm just bustin balls- drunk talk. ya know??
    haha. But I will bite his other thunb off

9. Oblivious Maximus

Oblivious Maximus I am the worm

I like some of Hatebreed's shit. It can be pretty catchy. BUT, the band members are lying pussies. They said they kicked Seth Putnams ass, which isn't true! They were just punching and kicking air, while Seth was standing to the side of them with his arms crossed. The guitar player is also a wigger.

10. Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc Burnt beyond recognition

I saw Hatebreed a few times.

I will not be going to see them for awhile though. Jamey Jasta was starting to get on my fuckin nerves--he did a lot of yacking during the show.

They did, however, do every song they had, so it wasn't all that bad, and they rocked 'em pretty hard too.

Jamey even came up to me after the show and introduced himself. He's a pretty nice guy i guess.

I think he should quit the Headbanger's Ball. He is the most boring host i have ever seen. I never thought i would ever say this--but they should bring back Riki!

11. muffytheVampirelayer

I have to disagree with you Billy. Hatebreed kicks ass live. Jamey and Matt are pretty good guys to boot. Everytime I have seen Hatebreed live I have left very happy. They dont fuck around, and deliver a great in your face show.

12. say10

say10 Cumming for the Devil

I'll have to agree that Hatebreed do suck, I never got what the big deal was with them. I heard they claimed to have whipped Seth Putnams ass but when they saw him after the claim they bitched out.

If you dont mind explaining Billy,what brought this on?? Did you see him at a show or on tv and he said some shit you didn't like??

13. Oblivious Maximus

Yep. Here's what Seth had to say:

14. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Hail to the King baby

the heaviest band I ever saw live was Weezer back in 94, it was so brutal.

Who the fuck are hatebreed. I was confusing them with Hatesphere. But with the frequent use of wigger I guess I am lucky.

Biohazard kicked ass though back in the day.

15. serial killer

serial killer your most favorite psyco

I usally agree with you billy but hatebreed in my opinain is the next pantera and I am not some exagerating fan boy

16. Buzzard

Buzzard "Fear the man"

I respect everyones opinion here and I don't think that I'm always right, well maybe most of the time. I just think that they are over rated 2 chord johnnies. Jamey Braggs about his band and their survival skillz but true to form they need 20 guys to fight their fights. That whole hardcore , keep it real, We are tough guys with tat's doesn't fly with me. I have never seen a one on one fight in hardcore or music and I am more hardcore than 99% of these wannabes; ohe yeah, Hatebreed are wiggas- end of story.
    HARD-Core YO!!!!

17. muffytheVampirelayer

I was at that show (Hellfest), and there was no fight between Hatebreed and Anal Cunt. I was there. Hatebreed headlined the second stage, not Anal Cunt. I would like to see the video he is talking about (cause I might be wrong, but I was sober, and Seth is a drunk junkie), but from where I was there was no fight, Anal Cunt did not go on after Hatebreed. So I smell a rat with his story.

and on another note. Earlier in the day Sean (hatebreeds guitarist) and Jerry from the Misfits were working out. Sean was lifting as much as Jerry, and Jerry is pretty fucken huge. If he (sean) wanted to punch out Seth from A.C. I think he could do it alone. Seth is pretty scrawney.

Just my $0.02 on the story.

18. Oblivious Maximus

AC was supposed to headline the second stage, but like Seth said, something happend while Seth was at the bar and Hatebreed had to play the 2nd stage. Because of the "fight", AC didn't play. They were thrown out of the venue.

Jerry Only is buff as fuck!

19. MyHatred

MyHatred Chief Ten Beers

Yeah, Seth has been talking about that for awhile now and it never sit to well with me either. I can't imagine Hatebreed opening for A.C. either. I like A.C. a little and about the same for Hatebreed. I have to give Hatebreed this though, they tour like crazy...They always seem to be on the road. I think it would get real old, real quick playing the same shit every night and also it would be very grueling on the body too. As far as Hatebreed's cd's go, I only like their first cd.

20. Oblivious Maximus

More to the story: