This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

John Todd - The Witchcraft of Rock and Roll

Discussion in 'LORD' started by black_tooth_grin, Jan 13, 2008.

1. black_tooth_grin

black_tooth_grin www.anwarrizk.com

[ame]http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=8102723686161066292&q=john+todd&total=2428&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1[/ame]

For the past couple of weeks ive been investingating the backgrounds of the Illuminati and this supposed new world order which will come into fruition since September, 11 1991. I stumbled across this video on Google when searching for the topic.

John Todd was a member of the infamous New World Order group the Illuminati. (If he dont know who the Illuminati are, please search Youtube or wikipedia for an answer)

Judge for yourself. I know that alot of people will have different opinions about his views. Its hard to see what is real, I was always lead to believe that the Illuminati was lead by the Bavarian and Germany stonemasons...not by a bunch of witches and satanists. I know that not all music is bad, but Im still judging for myself what his talking about.

Deep down I know there is something seriously wrong with society and some force is trying to stop us from being who we're destined to be. Most of what he says is partly true. Alot of people who do listen to satanic music seem to be on just one level, they demote any feelings of love an compassion and make out that if you dont follow the devil your not worthy of living.

I for one changed my music style along time ago. In high school I use to listen to alot of satanic music and negative thoughts and feelings grew inside me cos the music was taking over my life. Each day I would listen to the music more and more cos as Todd said "its a drug".

The people I hanged around with had the same effect. I use to drink alot, smoke to much and just be negative about everything.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was the help of a armored saint, who knows? But soon after discovering the powers of "white metal" as I call it, or power metal music I grew more and more wearier of my calling in life. The music seemed to give me a feeling inside which I have never experienced before, its made me feel empowered in a way which me and the world were connected and I could do anything If I put my mind to it...especially with music by Gamma Ray since Kai does sing positively about us living together in peace without war, for example songs like Future World, Heaven Can Wait and of course the album which was based on the theory that the world is run by the Illuminati, No World Order.

I know he goes onto say that heavy metal is the most extreme of this "pet project" of the Illuminati, but certain good powers are trying to show us the right way.

I don't want to sound like some religious nut case, but something did change me. I mean people have seen it since they last saw me in high school...even when I look at myself I see that I have changed for the better. Now I'm nowhere near as negative as I use to be, I treat any situation with responsibility and always care for those who are less fortunate. Back when I was listening to so called satanic bands, I just felt empty inside like I was worth nothing and they keep on telling to feel this way.

I'm not trying to manipulate people into believing this mans thoughts, but what he says does make certain sense. I know that the subject of the Illuminati is abit touchy to some so I wont go into it now, but watch the video and see what you think.

I still listen to all kinds of music, but something has turned me away from bands like Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel and other negative or satanic bands, for all I know I maybe wrong, but thats just the way I feel.

2. black_tooth_grin

I just want to add the way I see it is, if someone manifests negative thoughts there is always going to be wars, racial discrimination and everything else bad with the world. Its only when we start to persevere things on the one level, a positive level that we start to realize that there is more to life then killing each other and consuming everything we see.

For me Im very touchy on the subject of religion, so please don't persevere me as some religious nutjub who wants to convert you all. I know it seems that way, but deep down im sure most of you have questioned authority before, more so with 9/11 and the bombings in England...but I wont go into that.

Music is a very powerful tool, it can do both negative and positive things to a person. I know it does seem highly unlikely nowadays that something of that caliber which John Todd spoke of is true, even with the remark of the Hotel California song...I believe thats the song he mentioned, If I'm wrong please correct me as it was 3am when I was watching this video, but it all comes down to the way we see the world. Alot of people are manipulated what to believe, and others question it.

I have been thinking aswell that even if what this guy says is partly true, ive been a pawn in this game aswell. Believing that the music I listen to is on a positive level, without knowing its probably manipulating me in some way.

Im going to do alittle more research on this guy and the supposed music label he worked for and bring the info back to you all. At the moment to me its highly unlikely that this is all true since I dont know alot about this guy, but its very interesting none the less.

3. TheDenimRager

TheDenimRager Hats make things better.

4. black_tooth_grin

Haha!! I know, its all crazy.

5. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Anwar, the Illuminati is complete bullshit. There was an Illuminati of enlightened thinkers in Germany during the Enlightenment, but it was just a group of mainly highly intelligent deists and humanists. Because they were agnostics and atheists, the Catholic church demonized them to the point where people believe it still exists, even though there's no evidence. It was pretty much just a secular version of Freemasonry.

Wicca is not Satanism; it doesn't say which branch of "Satanism" Todd was aligned to, but the Church of Satan as established by Anton LaVey doesn't actually worship Satan or believe he exists as an actual entity. It's an atheistic religion. After only reading the Wiki entry on this guy, he seems to me to be up there with David Icke as a potentially dangerous delusional idiot.

6. Rick

Rick Senior User

That's becuase in highschool, you are at an age where you are easily influenced and have a lot of mixed feelings. You eventually grow out of this confusion, and that's when you realise what a tool you were, and start heading in an adult direction.

Be aware, people like this feed on people who's insecurities lie in trying to find 'reason' for the things around them, and who inherently assume that there is more to things like religion, and world power; more reason behind their existence... which if course there probably is, but any nut-job can manipulate this.

7. black_tooth_grin

I here what your both saying, im glad your not like some other people who would have just put me down and made me feel like an idiot.

Over the past few months Ive been questioning what David Icke is really about. Ive watched his lectures and read abit of info about his background, I know the main influence behind his message is to just live in peace with the world as one, but making people scared of a group of people dictating world is just going to manifest into something more grotesque. If he wants us to live in peace and use positive thoughts as a deterant from evil, why does he tell us of this group of people running the world, wouldn't that just make him contradict himself?

I haven't really agreed with what any of these people are saying. I to have my own beliefs and that we as humans have more power then we could imagine, we could stop world famine, global warming, pointless wars and so on if we want too. Yet something is holding us back, I dont know what it is...maybe its just human emotions, who knows?

I for one have my own feelings, but something deep inside me is telling me there is something there we need to open our eyes too. Maybe we just need to realize that wars are pointless and we can pretty much live on this planet in peace without fucking it up even more then it is now, and we dont have to kill each other.

Cheers heaps for your insight lads, much appreciated.

If anyone else has some feedback please feel free to have your say.

Im still going to investigate alittle further. Im not going to get to involved...but its interesting to see what these people are on about.

8. Rick

Rick Senior User

See, then you come to some more interesting questions. Like if there was a government conspiracy, would that agency/organisation let that person, who is an obvious liability live. The answer is pretty simply no. Unless of course, they realise that people will refuse to believe what that person is saying anyway. But i can guarantee you that with today's technology, you would be homed in on, and terminated if you were telling the world about intense secrets.

9. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

Wasn't that the storyline for a Mel Gibson movie? He was a conspiracy nut who happened upon a HUGE government one but no-one believed him anyway

10. Rick

Rick Senior User

Yeah, but then they tried to find out what he knew / kill him.

11. TheDenimRager

TheDenimRager Hats make things better.

Wasn't that the storyline of that Will Smith/Gene Hackman movie?

12. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

Enemy of the State? Not exactly.... similar in that it involved a huge government conspiracy but Smith was sucked into it unwittingly

13. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Yeah I was going to post that earlier, but I couldn't remember enough about it.

14. black_tooth_grin

Thats the thing though, alot of people know of David Icke, Bill Bicks and all the other so called "anti-Illuminati" within the media, yet most of the time politicians, religion and the media pretty much verbally bash these people making them out to be nut jobs and people believe it. Its like with Micheal Moore, or to a lesser extent the Chaser team. Most of the time no one really takes the time to look into their work, they just assume that if someone said something negative about one person then the next person must be right.

At first when I looked into David Icke's thoughts I was alittle confused in why the Illuminati wanted to control us in the first place, soon after I started to get really weird stories involving alien life forms, satanism and other crazy shit...and I thought to myself, is this for real? One theory was that we were physically brought here by a race of aliens millions of years ago to mine the planet for its resources then after there is nothing left on the planet they would wage us against each other in a nuclear war and pretty much wipe us out. Now this seems really fucked up to me, but its like religion...at first the message seems clear, yet over time people twists its words and manipulate it so people have no fucking clue on whats going on. They just agree with it and say, "ah what can i do? I better just keep selling shoes and not question anything". lol! You get the jist of what Im trying to say, I hope. :p

Even though alot of people do think David Icke and all these other people are crazy, they still have a feeling that what his saying is true in a sense...not so much the group of people trying to take over the world, but the positive an negative thought theory and that we are all connected in some way or another.

If you do get the chance, check out his lecture called "Freedom of Fascism: A Time To Choose". He has some pretty interesting topics in which he talks about, I know that alot of you have it set in stone that his a nutcase but watch it and see what you think...and I mean watch the whole thing, not 10 minutes and go "oh his a dickhead" and throw the DVD in the bin. Watch all of it, and see what you think before and after you watch it.

Alot of the stuff he says is pretty crazy, but aside from the Illuminati he brings a good message to people about love and having physical and mental connection with the universe.

If you would like a copy of the DVD's please PM me and i'll burn them for you.

15. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

In any case like this Occam's Razor comes into play for me: the most obvious answer is usually the right one. There is no way to prove that aliens brought us here and no way to know that they'll return soon to wipe us out, or that they're controlling what we do. There's simply no evidence of this. Icke, Todd, et al can't prove any of what they say. Come on, just the time-scale of something like this would make it inconceivable and highly improbable. We're talking about millions of years. They must be pretty patient aliens.

16. black_tooth_grin

I know, thats what got me aswell. Why would an alien race with the power to travel galaxies and know the true meaning of the universe waste time on us in the first place, were here for a reason. The reason is quite unclear at the moment, but to me its highly likely that something of that magnitude can be conjured over a million years, and you would also think that if they wanted to enslave us, they would have done so already.

All except for Bill Hicks do I question others beliefs. Hicks had the notion that the American government is trying to control the world by being bullies, they are pretty much but you can see now people are slowly waking up to the fact that they have more power then they realize, both with elections and just doing something positive for themselves and others. He wanted people to believe in themselves and know that we are more powerful then originally persevered by religion, his simple answer was to share all the money around the world, don't exclude anyone from anything and maybe one day we would finally live in peace. I mean its hard to fathom that the government would sacrifice its own people to invade a third world country, especially with no army but with massive amounts of oil...but stranger things have happened. I mean greed and violence over land, food and resources have been going for ages, its just now people can be manipulated alot easier with technology at their disposal.

Who knows whats really going on, people just need to realize that governments aren't always the saints which people point them out to be, just because they think its ok to invade a country with no social or economical value we shouldn't have to die for their shitty belief...then they wonder why people protest and speak out against things like this.

Deep down I know something is being hidden from us all, its hard to understand what, but sooner or later we will find out.

I also want to add about my listening habits that I talked about in the first post, in a sense I do feel that way with certain music...more so with power metal, I for one do still listen to bands like Morbid Angel, Cryptopsy and so on, not for their values, but because I think they sound good, they write decent music. Even though I dont agree with all their outlooks on life, especially bands like Decide I just think that everything nowadays needs to be taken with a grain of salt, don't be so worked up in life that you have to agree with what everyone else is saying. No one is wrong or right, were all pretty confused as the next person...but I guess certain things bring pleasure and comfort to some while others see it as nothing more then vile thoughts. Never the less I want people to know Im not some anti music person, I seriously love all music.

I can admit to being afraid because like many others I have no idea whats going on, in the back of my mind I know something is there which we need to see, but so many people are being worked to the ground or being manipulated into believing otherwise that they see life as nothing more then being born, sleeping, eating, getting married, having kids, getting a job which you hate, paying taxes which most of the time don't make any sense and in the end you die. I say life it what you make it, just enjoy it, but be positive to others and soon more people will follow.

Cheers heaps for all your insight Brian, its good to see I can talk about issues like this without getting a childish remark by verbally bashing me for having an opinion. I'll get back to you when I get some decent feedback on John Todd...I probably wont find much, but its very interesting to read up about the Illuminati.