This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just a little 'hello'....

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by AndreasBlomqvist, Nov 28, 2012.

1. gyheat

gyheat Kamelot/Seventh Wonder

LOve you guys and Mercy Falls is one of the best concept albums I've ever heard. I think a nice piano track showcasing with Tommy's amazing emotional deliverary and vocal acrobatics would be a nice touch. Also maybe a darker concept song or whole concept album. Either way I'll buy it and I'm sure it will be great! can't wait.

2. Abild

Abild New Metal Member

I agree with this. I have always found it amazing how I find your music both melodic (thus easy to pick up) AND challenging to the ears at the same time.

And while I like heavy I am not a fan of the 'heavier is better' notion. Maintain balance between the progressive and the catchy and then all is good IMO; simply because of the talent you guys have :worship:

3. tymed

tymed New Metal Member

Just keep bringin' it Seventh style! The Masters of fresh and timeless melody!
    The staple Seventh sound to me has always been the wicked seemless, melodic and drum heavy transitions that most of your songs are so beautifully littered with-It's like no other.
    I know whatever you boys put together will be another gem:Smokedev:

4. BaraHime

BaraHime Member

This! :D