This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

just got Deliverance....

Discussion in 'Opeth (Archived)' started by metalseth, Nov 14, 2002.

1. metalseth

metalseth Member

just got Deliverance today and its been in constant rotation all afternoon. i read a bunch of iffy reviews which kind of worried me (considering how disappointed was w/ new vintersorg), but Opeth never fails to deliver. this is really an amazing cd-opeth at its best IMO. cant wait for a US tour next year and for Damnation in the spring!

2. EyeAm

EyeAm Time is now

I got it in the mail today as well. This is an amazing CD... I love the drumming. Mikael's vocals on this album are amazing and this album hasn't let me down at all. And, yes... I can't wait for the tour either!

3. deathbearer

deathbearer Member

Just got my copy of Deliverance the other day..To make a long story short, not my fav Opeth cd but it completes my collection..Love the sensuality of By The Pain I See in Others..Hails..-l-

4. inferenzum

inferenzum Illuminatus Minor

Highlights: the waltz in By the Pain I See in Others, the first few minutes of Wreath and the first few minutes of Master's...

5. blakmetalemp

blakmetalemp Armed to the teeeettthhh!

Just picked up my copy about an hour ago. See.....some people who download albums early DO support bands!!! :lol: Now if I could only find a copy of Orchid.

6. inferenzum

inferenzum Illuminatus Minor

i have one. i'll sell it to you. just send me your credit card number for .. uhh...verification purposes

7. blakmetalemp

blakmetalemp Armed to the teeeettthhh!

I dont have a credit card.....do you accept socks???

8. Elysian Blaze

Elysian Blaze The Blade

Emp-- Century Media's selling Orchid and Morningrise together for $10, $6 separately. It'll be a reissue copy, but for $6, that ain't bad.

And Seth lives! Haven't seen you on the AE board for quite some time, chief.

9. Morfiend

Morfiend Member

I've had my copy since Tuesday and after having some time to listen to it fully 4-5 times, I really like it. The first 3 tracks are my favorites with "Wreath" and "Deliverance" getting the most spins out of all 6 tracks. This album didn't make my jaw drop like Blackwater Park and Still Life did but it definitely has its moments. Opeth is an amazing band and this album certainly continues to prove that.

--

10. metalseth

metalseth Member

yea, i havent been posting to much-just browsing the boards. considering i missed the AE show, i haven't had much to say recently on their board. you going to Blind Guardian one week from today???