This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just received ...

Discussion in 'Steel Prophet' started by TheTrueFortress, Jul 30, 2012.

1. TheTrueFortress

TheTrueFortress New Metal Member

... Eyes of the Prophet (Visions Past)

Before I joined this board very recently, I was unaware of the North American version of Beware having a different bonus disc than its European version.

I have owned the latter version since Beware's release and just this morning received the NA one in my mailbox! The bonus CD is jamming as I type, in fact!

This sounds much more "pro" than what I had expected. Thought the sound quality would be atrocious (and I didn't care, either).

So now I have three versions of Beware: a burned copy that Steve sent me years back when I wanted to review it but had yet to purchase a copy, the European version I bought when it first became available (I believe in supporting the artists I enjoy and respect, and concerning the latter, Steve was a total nice and grateful guy when I interviewed him), and now ... this North American version!

I totally love Steel Prophet and didn't hesitate for a minute when I discovered this version had a bonus disc I had not know about prior.

Thanks whomever tipped me off!

:headbang:

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Master of Disaster
    Staff Member

Curiosity picked me so I just checked my copy and yes, it says clearly on the booklet that is a version only for North America. That proves how bad I am reading :lol:

Never understood why EOTP was sold individually too at the time, shame on me.

Glad you got it because it has some real jewels in it.