This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kalmah Canadian Tour... one week away!

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by Darth Grimby, Mar 3, 2011.

1. hidious

hidious Member

Fucking great show tonight in Sherby. I'm a little drunk/tired but i should be posting some details tomorrow.,..

2. Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby Hell's Satans - \m/oncton

Finally back to civilization and have internet access. Went to the Drummondville show last night, it was incredible! They had the best sound I have heard them have in the four times I have seen them. Met a cool local guy who was as big a Kalmah fan as I was, haha.

Got to chat with Marco for a good 20 minutes, which was super-cool. We chatted about a bunch of shit, and he had the whole band sign my 12 Gauge record signed in silver marker - very cool! Marco, you rule! (or I guess it's Mar - co, haha)

Anyway, I uploaded the setlist once again:
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kalma...deville-drummondville-qc-canada-43d26b3b.html

One more thing, I was able to record video of the entire concert - I'll be posting up a song or two sometime in the future.

Thank you Kalmah for returning to Canada - I will definitely travel again to see the next tour!

3. Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby Hell's Satans - \m/oncton

#43 Darth Grimby, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  4. shinderhizzle84

I was in Toronto--flew from NYC just to be there! Was worth the fucking $400 to fly out--freaking greatest night of my life! Was front row, right underneath Pekka, all the way up until Heroes to Us, when someone who was craaazy high but about three times my size pushed me out from under there and I fell back towards the mosh pit. Crazy good concert. Was amazed how good Pekka's highs sound live--on the albums, especially the earlier stuff, his vocals are really lacking IMO (even though he's my favorite vocalist). Was blown away by Antti's solos--I got to touch his Atrain!

Thanks to the nation of Canada and the city of Toronto for having enough ACTUAL metal fans to get Kalmah to visit. Here in NYC everyone who likes "metal" loves the three most br00tal bands in the business: Slipknot, Bullet For My Valentine, and Avenged Sevenfold. So metal, New York!!!

5. TheGroaningWind

Blasphemy! His vocals have always been amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed the show, though.

6. shinderhizzle84

Yeah, I've always loved his lows, it's just his old school highs that I think have no power. He's still my all-time favorite vocalist, though.

7. Darwin

Darwin Member

Thanks to Lede for the first video from the tour ! Hope to see a lot more !