This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kalmah Fanlinks

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by James Teague, Apr 12, 2008.

1. James Teague

James Teague Swamplord

Hi,

I just started working on the new Kalmah MySpace layout, it'll be, hopefully, album related like last. Well, I have this section of the profile which has links to fan sites. If you have a fan site, or know of any. Send me a message. It should be up in the next week or two.

Please, if it's a MySpace fan site, it has to be a regular profile. No music uploaded. I've made it clear to MySpace.com not to have anymore fan music profiles, they'll be deleted in a short time there created. For example, on the MySpace fan site name, add "Kalmah USA", and so on. You get the picture, right?

Anyway, hopefully you all take part on building the Kalmah MySpace. Give me idea's, things to add maybe. Who knows, it might make it on there. ;)

James

2. Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby Hell's Satans - \m/oncton

How about pictures of currently available merch. On that note, is Kalmah going to have new merch on this Canadian tour?

3. James Teague

James Teague Swamplord

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. Kalmah will have merch available for sale on the upcoming tour. t-shirts, CD's, etc. I am unsure though if they're going to have new merch, like maybe a new t-shirt, but the new album will be available.