This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Korn warns about the dysgenic drop in IQ

Discussion in 'The Philosopher' started by Norsemaiden, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Norsemaiden

Norsemaiden barbarian

How about that!!!

#1 Norsemaiden, Jul 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Fenrisúlfr

Fenrisúlfr ὁ δύσκος λύκος

The mercury in the vaccines and fluoridation of the water supply cannot be helping either :mad:

Ah well...just makes it that much easier to turn a quick dinar off the idiots. :heh:

3. judas69

judas69 god is in the radio

4. Norsemaiden

Norsemaiden barbarian

This is even better (and don't neglect to check out last weeks' interview with Professor Lynn, who discovered the Flynn effect, on corrupt dot org).

5. cannibal corpse

Ahh! It's Idiocracy! It's happening lol.

6. Demonic viscera

Demonic viscera sludge thrall

Human populations are easier to control if they have low I.Q. 's. Besides, korn can't say much about having money control people when they themselves have addidas endorsments in thier video.

7. PhantoMPhones

PhantoMPhones owning your ass since '03

thing with those endorsements though, JD and the gang have been wearing adidas jackets etc since WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY before they made ANY money or had ANY endorsement deals. My lead vocalist calls my one jacket the JD jacket. Its one thing for a company to approach a band and say 'wear our shit, we'll give you money' and have the band start donning the apparel, its a completely different thing for a company to approach a band and say 'we notice you wear our shit a lot, we'll give you money to continue wearing it'..... n'est pas?

the whole david CK thing was different though.. that was BS.. and the rest of the members agreed.

we should get back on subject....I really like the part in the video where the women (my sympathies to the females here) came in and turned the chart and put the mission accomplished sticker on it and threw cash around.. that was hardcore... too bad many people who watch it will still continue to allow sex to rule their lives.