This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kveldssanger

Discussion in 'Ulver' started by crimsonfloyd, Oct 8, 2003.

1. crimsonfloyd

crimsonfloyd Active Member

Hello, Im realitivly new to Ulver, I only own Natten's... and Kveldssanger, and I have to say Kveldssanger is a reay interesting album. At first liston I realy wasn't all that impressed with album. There were some nice songs, but it was sort of average acoustic music. However in time it has realy, realy grown on me. Its aboslutly beutiful and filt with emotion. I've listened to it about five times in the past three days. Did others also find it to be an album that realy grew on them with time?

2. NFU

NFU I like pie.

heh, you could say that. A few winters ago, i listened to it every single night when i went to sleep. Overall, ive probably listened to the album more than any other album i own.

3. crimsonfloyd

crimsonfloyd Active Member

Yeah! Thats what I do, when I take a nap, I put it on...

4. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

Kind of. At first I thought Garm's vocals were a little weird, but eventually I grew to like them a lot. As for the music portion I thought that was brilliant instantly.

5. Fleischwolf

Fleischwolf Carnis Lupus

anyone who likes kveldssanger should try to get "Synen" from the vargnatt demo! a great song in the style of kveldssanger! simply fantastic!

6. Verago

Verago Member

I agree with you, this song is great, although it´s not from the Vargnatt demo but from the compilation "Souvenirs from Hell" by Cthulhu Records.