This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Altitudes, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Chamet

Chamet Keepin' it bonzer

:kickass: That's where all the ladies are.

2. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

Dude nothing sucks more than hipster chicks at clubs. Places around here in SF like Blow Up are packed to the brim with hipster chicks usually who are not hot at all (I really do not dig that style) or chicks just trying to bang the DJ's. I've never been to a real bar or club since I'm under 21 but so far it hasn't been very legit except I love seeing the DJ's of the music I actually like haha.

3. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

Yeah, but you're in America. Over here in the UK there aren't really "hipsters" just what you could call "normal people". Sure there's a fair few slags about but hey, whatever.

4. Chamet

Chamet Keepin' it bonzer

And I find it hard to believe that you can't find a chick who isn't a "hipster" in a club full of people :p

5. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

:lol: To be 14 again. I remember thinking boring shit was the best too.

6. marfal66

marfal66 Member

They went from pure black metal to death metal, with some inbetween shit, you can't say they didn't do anything different in 18 years... And as far as I know they're very dedicated to what they do.

7. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I agree with this post immensely. It's very irritating to hear people complain about bands anymore. It's always "they've changed so much" or "they sound exactly the same". Is there no pleasing you people, really? Behemoth isn't the most amazing band alive, nor am I a huge fan, but atleast they're consistent.

8. Altitudes

Altitudes Stay Frosty

It's not that they aren't good, it's that there is not much variety in there music besides maybe an acoustic intro here and there. They have found themselves a niche that they are good at. Just like Meshuggah, and Lamb of God, and Necrophagist, and so on. They find ways to rehash the same sounding material for their whole careers.

9. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I completely agree with you, but I can't complain about that really since I think it would be much worse if they were to go and change their sound too much. I'm sure they know what their fans want, and you don't see too many people saying that Behemoth have sold out, or they "used to like them on blahblahblah album". I like variety in my music too, such as Dark Tranquility. Every change they have made I have greatly supported because it has all been for the better, but there are bands like In Flames that have went too far and people wish they would have just stopped evolving.

10. TheKid

TheKid OFR

Nah, I prefer stuff like Mastodon and Keep of Kalessin, but regardless I think Behemoth are pretty fucking cool. And I'm not 14. Pretty close now though.

11. Turbo

Turbo Natursekt Black Metal

What the fuck you are 13? Am I even allowed to say fuck around you?

12. vitorias123

vitorias123 Faceless

I like when band tries to do something different.Im listening to Behemoth since Zos Kia Cultus was released ,and some change in their work would be really good.Same goes for Nile and the most of the modern death metal bands.I know some bands are afraid of changing,cause it means less fans and less fans means less money,but in general i love and respect when band tries to make some change even if they fail,instead of making same songs over and over again for years like Behemoth does.

13. TheKid

TheKid OFR

You fucking decide.

14. SteveAwesome

SteveAwesome Guilty of being SEXY

I haven't really liked a behemoth album in its entirety since Demigod, but I'll be damned if they don't fucking destroy live.

...and no I'm not jumping on this Lady Gaga bandwagon. She sucks.

15. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

Couldn't hear you with Gene Simmons' old, wrinkly cock in your mouth :mad:

16. TheKid

TheKid OFR

Have to agree, Demigod was ace but The Apostasy was just bleh. Evangelion was pretty cool, but it just feels lacking, it's hard to describe. It's an intense album, but it's just too samey.

But I find it ironic that the best song (IMO) out of any of those three was At the Left Hand Ov God, which was from the weakest album. :lol:

17. 666laiho_4evacobhc

666laiho_4evacobhc The office is clothes.

Welcome to my world :(. I went to the Opera three times during the last two weeks. But let admit it, that's the best way to bang an easy mare.

18. 666laiho_4evacobhc

666laiho_4evacobhc The office is clothes.

Screw that. You were drunk as fuck and danced on a cypher. That's why it seemed so awesome.

19. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Yau yau. I smell money and teenypop. But I'm not sure since I've only heard 1 song at the gym and it's annoying as shit.

20. SteveAwesome

SteveAwesome Guilty of being SEXY

I'd rather have Paul Stanley's cock in my mouth. At least it wouldn't taste like Cher and Diana Ross.