This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by EvileOL, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Podgie

Podgie Young Man, Old Soul

Confession: I barely ever listen to my vinyl collection anymore. Though, when I do? More often than not this album I pick out first. Such a classic record, love it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Spearhead - Theomachia

2. zerostatic

zerostatic Damned in Flames

[​IMG]
    I want to like this album more than I actually do. Killer artwork but the music is just average...good background noise while working out. As my collection grows to nearly 1000 cds and shelf space gets more scarce I find I am becoming more selective in what I actually buy.

3. Podgie

Podgie Young Man, Old Soul

4. I-TEND-TO-DIE

I-TEND-TO-DIE leave this world behind

5. zerostatic

zerostatic Damned in Flames

[​IMG]
    This album will be 8 years old this June! Crazy how time flies. I remember criticizing the album cover near its release and Matt responded explaining the thought behind it. This album took a while to grow on me but I reach for it regularly when I am in the mood for Evile. Head of the Demon, Skull, Underworld, What You Become, The Naked Sun, and Outsider are all great songs! :kickass: