This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Last movie you saw and your verdict

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hetzer, Jul 6, 2013.

1. I-TEND-TO-DIE

I-TEND-TO-DIE leave this world behind

[​IMG]

Started with Season 4 after watching part 3 but it's a really weird movie series.
    The acting is really strange I mean this king of Wessex is a total cheater and first i thought he is loyal.
    In the end Rollo is proving himself to be a traitor again now working with the French and hasn't learnt anything from what he
    did before.
    I don't know i liked it until part 3 but Lagertha seems to be a bitch too...
    It's a very weird movie incorporating so many different characters in a series which obviously doesn't fit together very well
    but still sometimes i could really laugh and see it's funny moments.

zerostatic likes this.
  2. zerostatic

zerostatic Damned in Flames

Saw Multiplicity with Michael Keaton for the first time in about 25 years and it was fuckin hilarious. A great comedic actor and at times he slips back into his Beetlejuice persona.

Next up: The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. This movie is awfully hilarious and has become a guilty pleasure of mine.

3. I-TEND-TO-DIE

I-TEND-TO-DIE leave this world behind

Season 4 is great. It's so great that Ragnar's Sons are growing up and the crippled Son was just giving me chills on my back because i had so much relations in some way to what he experienced and his Iron will despite his mom's worries to fight in the War against England (that's until i've watched)
    but then the shitty player wasn't loading anymore. You can't just watch anything online anymore for free.

4. Darkofeden

Darkofeden 12 Kermit the Frogs in a Denny's parking lot

Recently watched Army Of The Dead that Zack Snyder made for netflix, it was alright. Has the typical problems all his movies have but wasn't bad. A little too much like the original Aliens though