This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lets make the world a better place...

Discussion in 'LORD' started by black_tooth_grin, Apr 28, 2008.

1. black_tooth_grin

black_tooth_grin www.anwarrizk.com

by nuking the Big Brother house. :kickass:

I'm contemplating ringing up Al-Quada to bomb that fucking house and rid the world of its stupidity.

God, I seriously hate this show and anyone, or anything that has a part in, especially that leathery old bitch, Gretel Killeen.

Now the show has succumb to making that fat loser poof, Kyle Sandilands the new face of Big Brother. Yay!

Fuck you Big Brother, fuck you in your stupid fat ass!!!

:puke::Smug::zombie::cry::yuk::cry::ill:

2. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Just watching the ads for it this year cured my brain cancer... because it caught AIDS and died. So fucking retarded!

3. black_tooth_grin

:lol: Good call.

It seems pretty sad that generations now rely heavily on idiotic people as a source of entertainment. We could easily be reading books or using our skills to create a piece of art or music to express our feelings, yet people give in and watch this brainwashing crap.

But alas, the people who watch this hideous garbage are from one of three groups. Young horny adolescences who blatantly watch it for some boob action, middle aged men and woman who watch it to think they still have a nac for being young and hip, and finally your general dirty sexually frustrated population of men who want to violently rape the youngest woman in the game, but are clearly 40 years to young for them, so they violently masturbate whilst watching the uncut Big Brother every chance they get. :ill:

I seriously hope this show gets canceled.

4. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

What a charming thread.

5. Fester

Fester Member

From what I found, a lot of people who watch it watch it because they find it interesting and enthralling to watch. I don't want to sound sarcastic, because it amazes me too that it could possibly be entertaining.... But I think people who don't fit into those 3 categories watch it too...

To be honest, I watched 1 episode of the first season, which came out when I was 11 or 12 years old and in primary school. It was all a big new secret thing... I think it was advertised well. Unless you'd seen it Overseas before, or looked round on the net, You had no idea what it was until it came out... But even then I got an idea of where it was going to go (ie nowhere) pretty quickly.....

6. Winmar

Winmar Pillock of society

BB makes me want to die. Almost.

7. Jet City Woman

Jet City Woman The Drumming Monkey

I have been known to lecture [read: yell the fucking shit out of] anyone who claims they watch the show and tries to convince me to watch it.

Why the fuck would anyone expose themselves to that shit? It's people... living in a house. No wait, it's idiots... living in a house. And you watch them in all their stupidity. If I wanted to watch that kind of shit I could just go to some of my "associates'"[I will not use the word "friends"] houses.

I don't even want to waste my time to delve further into why I despise this pathetic excuse for television.

8. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

To be honest I don't like big brother, but the constant whinging every year by the people who don't like it is just as annoying as the show.

9. Rick

Rick Senior User

Haha too true. And i'd rather see a show on the air than side with someone like John Howard when he tried to put pressure on Ten. I've heard that sociology and psycology students love the show, becuase it's a great example of human interaction etc. But screw our Big Brother, we need a live feed to Swedens or Norways version of the show.

10. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Ahah. I was going to say the same. I actually do watch it because a lot of the interactions are interesting. What I've found even more interesting though is the way the producers manipulate the audience into keeping or evicting precisely the people they want.

11. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

I admit to watching the first season... back then the housemates actually "lived" in the house, not really knowing if anyone was really watching or how successful the whole thing was going to be.

I remember watching the first episode of the second season, it took two minutes before one of the girls said "oh I'm a singer" and started to belt out a tune.... I turned it straight off thinking "now they'll just have nothing but wannabe's"

12. Rick

Rick Senior User

The only thing that really bugs me about the show is that friday night games show. 3 of the biggest morons on TV.

13. black_tooth_grin

I saw the headlines of MSN the other day mentioning something about a small person or midget which entered the game recently, is this right?

14. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Yes. A midget bellydancer, actually. There's also a vet, a law student, a boneheaded pseudo-intellectual guy who believes in UFOs, a bloke who used to be in a fundie-Christian cult, a try-hard whose voice never broke, a bimbo, a brunette with massive tits, a fat Aboriginal chick, a "tomboy" who works in an abattoir and plays rugby union, a Japanese dude who can't stop showing off his martial arts moves, and a couple of others. There was a 52-year old grandma too, but she got kicked out on the first day. :lol: Obviously a reasonable representation of the general population there.

Oh, I just remembered, there's a knockabout brickie with dreads, and a lingerie waitress. Just your average citizens.

15. pipsqeek

pipsqeek Musical Delinquent

I thought this was going to be a happy thread about genuinely making the world a better place. I wasn't half wrong. Start by dropping a large bomb on the BB house. Or channel 10. Get it at the source.

pips

P.S. Be Excellent To Each Other

16. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

You expected a happy thread on a forum where "What Pisses Me Off" has a million posts?

17. Rick

Rick Senior User

Wait a second, why aren't i watching this show?

18. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

The vet's hot too.

19. pipsqeek

pipsqeek Musical Delinquent

The title was so misleading.

P.S. Party on dudes

20. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

:lol: Dropping all those Bill and Ted quotes, you could make a good BB contestant yourself.