This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LINEUP CHANGE 9-17-09

Discussion in 'Triton Power Cruise' started by TexasBeth, Sep 17, 2009.

1. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

Sadly at present time Circle II Circle cannot cruise and are coming off of the bill. Pagans Mind will be stepping in to fill that slot.

While I am bummed in one hand I am extremely excited on the other.

Press release is going out in an hour or so but yall can read it here first. : )

2. Rafa_Element

Rafa_Element The Element

I can say that i'm really sad about CIIC too, they are one of the best bands out there, but unfortunately this kind things happen.

But i have to say that i'm pretty excited about Pagan's Mind too, they are an amazing band live, and it will be extremely positive for the festival.

In a note i would like to remember that, Mitch Stewart it will be on the festival playing with The Element, and possible another CIIC guy as special guest too, but i will let you guys waiting for this one.

Again, all my best wishes for CIIC, and Welcome to Pagan's Mind! Great job as always Beth you rock!

3. FuturesEnd

FuturesEnd Member

You know we have a history with CIIC. They are friends and brothers and some of the finest musicians out there. We are dissappionted that we wont be playing with them on this voyage. However, we are big fans of Pagan's Mind and are very excited to be playing with them!

4. Snakebite

Snakebite New Metal Member

Not a good week for CIIC. They also dropped off the Texas Metal Meltdown Tour. I'd love to know what's really going on.

5. wolf2112

wolf2112 Living in a Dreamscape

Unfortunate, as I love CIIC and they were on of the three main bands I was planning to see, but great at the same time... I missed PM at ProgPower, being in the Crimson Glory autograph line, plus they were forced to drop off the Stratovarius tour coming through my city on Sept. 27th.
    Third time's the charm, I hope...

6. TX Metal Cowboy

TX Metal Cowboy Picture Boy

But Pagan's Mind!! Killer lineup still!!