This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

links thread-round2

Discussion in 'Anathema' started by ashure, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

:lol:

I once read some of Ghostie's blog, that was enough of blogs for a lifetime.

2. my dying groom

The Traceless Warrior produces some decent thoughts though.

3. Loona

Loona *~holdacska~*

strange that you mention Ghostie now... do you know something about her btw?

I had enough of blogs when I was told about some parts of my ex-classmate's, where he just sad everything bad about everyone he (as remember) loved, or pretended to love eye-to-eye. some of my friends really got sad (and some of them angry) realising he just played,and i can understand how they felt...

4. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

@MDG: Yeah, I shouldn't have laughed at that before checking it out. :oops: But confusion is the mother of discovery. :)

5. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

Hehe, I just heard a very similar story.

I don't know anything about Ghostie, btw.

6. Bambi

Bambi Villain of the piece

I dont bother with the whole blog thing they're usually crap
    but i think i came across those two on a discussion list for violence, stabbing things etc, they stand out a bit

Matt thornton lays down the correctness quite often too, usually goes over my head tho

http://www.straightblastgym.com/blog/index.html

7. Loona

Loona *~holdacska~*

though I tend to hate blogs I was close to start one some years ago, only for that my typing is much faster than my handwriting, and I was lazy to write a diary, but I wanted to have one somehow. but I never had a single thought of showing it to anyone, actually I only wanted to write it in Microsoft Word or something like that, not online, but I didn't manage to do this either.
    I am always worrying about my memories to fade (even if I have a rather sharp mind in this case, wish I had the same while studying...) but after a while it all falls apart; eg. when I really don't have the time one day, and the other day I have to write down 2 days, and in the end I just give it up :(
    er, that's my experience of trying it about 3 times... shit :cry:

8. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

I was thinking of this the other day, why is it that if you speak to yourself (or sing even) and others see it they think you're mad, when writing a diary is just okay, though it's just the same, only in writing. I don't know why speaking to yourself is considered mad.

9. Bambi

Bambi Villain of the piece

10. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

No way, I can't believe that.

I remember when we lived in my granny's house there were chickens and one of them got stuck in between the gate and the gatepole. In a short time it managed to cut its own head half off as it was trying to escape, it was gruesome. My granny had to kill it.

11. Loona

Loona *~holdacska~*

oh my... I'm not really sure about this link... I mean don't know if I should cry or laugh :erk:

12. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy