This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

List Your Current Injuries

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Ze Boy, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Lady_Relic

Lady_Relic Member

Last night I was walking past a window air conditioner I had sitting on the floor and just after thinking "hm, I think I'll put it in the window tonight..." I made that wrong step and SLAMMED the top of my foot into it as I jumped into bed.

I was barefoot. That fucking SUCKED. I've stubbed my toes, tripped and twisted my ankles plenty of times of course but this was the type of injury that made me question whether I broke something. I let it sit and it seems ok. I feel a little tension/soreness when I curl all of my toes and turn my foot upwards but it's not bad.

Besides that, although they're not really injuries, I've got two nasty mosquito bites on my left elbow(hell to scratch) and top of my right hand. It's been nasty hot and humid in Philly these past few days so the bugs are going crazy... I found a huge roach in my bathroom a few days ago, a moth got in last night while I was cleaning the windows, a beetle was waiting for me on my front step last night when I got home and this morning some sort of cricket-looking thing jumped out at me when I opened my mailbox. Also doesn't help that a lot of my neighbors have been moving due to graduation or finishing leases.

2. Earth Breather

i have a huge gash on my shoulder from an unfortunate run in with a lamp

3. jmbullet

jmbullet Drama maker

Shit, that sucks. I hope he recovers soon, he's a really nice guy no matter what ppl said about him here. I am actually cyber-married to him... I hope he'll be okay.

4. Black Orifice

Black Orifice Vein-Marbled Tower

i have a fucked up spine and neck. my left shoulder hurts constantly (i have a knot the size of 2 silver dollars on it) and i can't bend over very far without my back hurting. the shitty part is i'm only 16. oh yeah, and i have TMJ

5. Ze Boy

Ze Boy Devil's Child

What's TMJ?

6. Black Orifice

Black Orifice Vein-Marbled Tower

it's where your jaw is out of line. it hurts all the time, sometimes i can't eat when it acts up and in severe cases, your jaw dislocates

7. ShadowchildCOBHC

Was playing soccer today....defender...got the ball away from the dude...TOO FAT..comes barreling at me and i try to protect myself with my elbows,but his head is leaning forward and bashes my jaw on the left side and all my friends including me heard a pop sound from the impact and i felt the whole jam come out,but thank god it went back into place,i was freaked out cause i though id have to go to the hospital for taht,but i was lying on the ground for a good 15 mins and went of cause it was painful,but said id just used ice to ease it down...so now i can barely chew and the riight side of the join is super tense and hurts alot and both sides are blueblack :S...ill see if tml its still bad ill see a doctor

8. CrazyChris576

CrazyChris576 The Vigilante

BUMP! :D

I have a huge bruise across my gut from getting repeatedly slammed into the barricade at the New York COB show on Thursday night. Worth it? Hell yes. Painful? Oh god, I hate eating right now.

9. Dred

Dred His Dudeness

There's something screwy with my left shoulder. It was in quite a bit of pain after the gym yesterday and is still kinda iffy. It's not the usual ache either....it's more of a joint pain.

10. CRrEiTsIRED

CRrEiTsIRED New Metal Member

My thighs hurt from yesterday's work out... And I swear, there's something wrong with my jaw! You've never seen a jaw pop like mine.

11. CrazyChris576

VIDEO!!!!!!! :lol:

I just have a morbid fascination with abnormal joint functions. Kinda like how I can bend my fingers all the way back to touch the top of my hand.

12. xanina

xanina Pathetic Grad Student

The Bodom bruise is going through the rainbow stage of colors. I took up bike riding for the first time in like 6 years. Oh is it painful in all the wrong places. I definitely cannot sit down without wincing.
    Chris, your fingers are just gross...please don't mention them again in my presence.

13. CRrEiTsIRED

CRrEiTsIRED New Metal Member

:lol:
    I don't think you can really see it, but if you touch my jaw right under my ear, man, you can feel it pop like a motherfucker! And of course, I can hear it incredibly loud. This is actually my most favorite thing to show off when I'm drunk:D

Take a pic of your fingers... mine barely reach a 90 degree angle. Boooriiinnng! :Smug:

14. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

i have ant bites, and my hip hurts for some reason. Probably from all that thrusting i do in the late evenings.

15. CrazyChris576

As soon as I get my camera back from Allie, I will take pics just for you. :D

16. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

What is your damage little boy?

17. Dred

Dred His Dudeness

18. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

Damaged goods :rolleyes:

19. CrazyChris576

Right index - you can barely see it.....
    [​IMG]

Left index - you can see the tip but that's about it
    [​IMG]

This is actually a lot harder than it looks, if you're not crazy flexible like me
    [​IMG]

Left pinky almost flat against my hand
    [​IMG]

Right index again - still not quite visible
    [​IMG]

Left index - NOW you can see it!
    [​IMG]

20. Dred

Dred His Dudeness

IMO this is begging to be shooped in one way, shape or form.