This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Live And Clips

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by Detric, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Detric

Detric Banned

Since Iam planning to buy this dvd with Hypo I jusy wanted to hear your opnions about it? Is it good? Whats on it and is it worth the money. Thanks.

2. Leviathane

Leviathane Member

I like it very much. It's featuring the complete gig at Wacken Open Air in 1998 and all videos they did (well, the videos they did until the release date of the DVD - Eraser is missing).

It's worth the money! Have a look ad Nuclear Blast Shop, they offer it for a special price!

3. webster

webster Member

i was wondering the same question then i got it and i think its amazing good quility sound and there are alot of good songs on there and hypocrisy play some of there old songs which is good and after every song thers like a couple of scenes backstage

4. ds336

ds336 Member

It's definitely cool to watch! They look like they own the stage!:cool:

5. TheFlameout

TheFlameout Member

Its a nice dvd but nothing more. I miss things like interviews and stuff but for 9.99 it was ok :)
    The setlist contains the best songs at this time but i think there could be more from the final chapter. maybe adjusting the sun. but all in all its a nice dvd.

6. carmine

carmine The Truth We Never Knew

yes!!! It's very very nice ... all hystory of Hypocrisy!!!